Taylor Swift #66 Take me to Cardiff where all my surprise songs go to die

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel like I’m in the minority if I had so high school (full length) or the alchemy I would LOVEEEE it

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
ARE YOU KIDDING ME, I LOST I HATE IT HERE X THE LAKES TWO DAYS BEFORE MY SHOW????

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I wish Kev could find someone else. Anyone else. I have never been so irritated by someone's singing in my life. I'd rather have the streamers who make my ears bleed.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve heard more about his tinsel jacket, his auntie and now his bank balance thank I have Taylor 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope that bloody streamer is nowhere near a chair….wouldn’t put it past him to show his moves…..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe an unpopular opinion but for me personally there were no big losses tonight!

I have my three categories of surprise songs:
1) Will be ecstatic to hear
2) Will enjoy as a performance
3) Actively don't want

And all 4 songs sit in group 2 for me.

Reactions: 12
Guys I am PANICKING I’m suddenly going to Wembley on SUNDAY and I have nothing prepared like wtf do I wear?!?!???? And where can I get friendships bracelets at this short notice????? I don’t have the creativity or time to make my own

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My kid woke up during ICDIWABH with ear ache 😭 I was torn between being sympathetic and telling him to STFU so I could listen to the surprise songs. Why did she stop during the guitar song?

Come on Kev, get your kit off

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.