Taylor Swift #54 You can tell me when it's over if the high was worth the Spain

No nuance - do you like the surprise song mash ups or should they be single songs?

• Yes to mash ups

Votes: 75 45.7%
  • No to mash ups, one guitar song and one piano song only

Votes: 89 54.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t I vote twice because the true answer is IT DEPENDS 😂

as I was playing Swiftball I thought long story short and dear John would be a banger combo.
Did she ever did long story short?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

as I was playing Swiftball I thought long story short and dear John would be a banger combo.
haha yes it does really depend! Basically she can do a mash up if it’s really good and if not don’t bother, I will not be explaining further what good and not good means 😂😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Because I'm a big old meanie 😈

I thought if I put the option for "it depends" everyone would vote for that, because it really does depend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Id rather have two really good songs all the way through than 4 mediocre ones (im looking at you Madrid N1)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You know I never sing out loud even in the privacy of my own home, because I'm dreadful but by the end of this tour I might have the confidence go Carol singing for Christmas because it turns out I'm not that bad after all!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I gave up and set an alarm for 9pm to check back on the stream then. Screeching girl was not it 😅

Reactions: 1
Finally use of my weird ass Tuesday show “I’m in my room it’s a typical Tuesday night” 💃🩰🪩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
This girl is ridiculous 🤯 *Prays none of us has someone like that next to us at the gigs* 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The mashups seem so fun but they're all the time atm and some are kinda odd 😂 I think I'd like to see some regular surprise songs for a bit

Reactions: 4
I loved the mash up I got at my show, the Max Martin one in Stockholm but she should do one full song. Two mash ups is taking the piss.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.