Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imsohungry

HOW has there not been a thread created for this drama?!
So Taylor Paul is a tiktoker. Super attractive g family. Perfect seeming lifestyle yada yada yada.

So she comes out and says they’re getting a divorce and the Reddit takes the wheel announcing she’d cheated with a friends husband.

ANYWAY, then Taylor does a TikTok live and declares that the whole friendship group (which includes other big tiktokers) are “soft swingers” and all hook up with one another?! But it went too far with someone’s husband.

Here is the live:

Reactions: 5

lauhlauhlauh

Chatty Member
I’ve spent most of my rainy day invested in this! Had no idea these people even existed until this morning!

‘Realmomsofbravo’ on Insta have a great highlight with everything that has happened so far. Plus they are constantly updating! Worth a follow.

Reactions: 4

lozza96

VIP Member
I'm glad someone made this as I saw one video went of tiktok and then my fyp was full of stuff :LOL:

Reactions: 3
I haven’t read the Reddit, who are the others that are involved? I keep seeing Miranda’s name in the TikTok comments! Tbh Taylor says so many different things in her TikTok’s and trolls the comments so idk what to believe from her

Reactions: 2

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
She needs help. Clearly she’s not ok at the moment to be behaving like that. If Dakota was the one throwing things and stopping her leaving he’d instantly be cancelled, she needs to sort herself out asap for those kids

imsohungry

I haven’t read the Reddit, who are the others that are involved? I keep seeing Miranda’s name in the TikTok comments! Tbh Taylor says so many different things in her TikTok’s and trolls the comments so idk what to believe from her
So she’s said Camille and Sam aren’t involved. But hasn’t said Miranda and Chase aren’t so everyone’s obviously jumping on them. I just feel bad for the kids as obviously there is now this big digital footprint of all the drama in their life (says me adding to that digital footprint!)

WellJenelle

VIP Member
I've watched her for a while and quite liked her. When she first split with her husband I did briefly think it was all BS for clout but now I actually think she's headed for tragedy. She seems very much on the verge.

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
i know nothing about them and very little about mormonism but this was an interesting watch from an ex mormon perspective!

Reactions: 1

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
Oohh going there now....
Did you watch it, so basically taylorfrankie admitted her and her hysband were part of a soft swingers group and they could have intimacy but not sex with others but the other couples had to be part of the group and know if any extra stuff went on Then taylorfrankie had sex witj a married guy who wasnt oart of the swingers group but was friends of theirs and shes broke up with husband but they coparent now

theGingerBreadMan

I think its extremely concerning to bring a baby into their chaos
---
I think its extremely concerning to bring a baby into their chaos

NosyCorkWan

I’d love to know what’s going on in the background . She’ll be the reason Dakota breaks his sobriety