Taylor Frankie Paul

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HOW has there not been a thread created for this drama?!
So Taylor Paul is a tiktoker. Super attractive g family. Perfect seeming lifestyle yada yada yada.

So she comes out and says they’re getting a divorce and the Reddit takes the wheel announcing she’d cheated with a friends husband.

ANYWAY, then Taylor does a TikTok live and declares that the whole friendship group (which includes other big tiktokers) are “soft swingers” and all hook up with one another?! But it went too far with someone’s husband.

Here is the live:

Reactions: 5
I haven’t read the Reddit, who are the others that are involved? I keep seeing Miranda’s name in the TikTok comments! Tbh Taylor says so many different things in her TikTok’s and trolls the comments so idk what to believe from her

Reactions: 2
I haven’t read the Reddit, who are the others that are involved? I keep seeing Miranda’s name in the TikTok comments! Tbh Taylor says so many different things in her TikTok’s and trolls the comments so idk what to believe from her
So she’s said Camille and Sam aren’t involved. But hasn’t said Miranda and Chase aren’t so everyone’s obviously jumping on them. I just feel bad for the kids as obviously there is now this big digital footprint of all the drama in their life (says me adding to that digital footprint!)

Reactions: 2
I'm glad someone made this as I saw one video went of tiktok and then my fyp was full of stuff :LOL:

Reactions: 3
I’ve spent most of my rainy day invested in this! Had no idea these people even existed until this morning!

‘Realmomsofbravo’ on Insta have a great highlight with everything that has happened so far. Plus they are constantly updating! Worth a follow.

Reactions: 4
Literally the craziest thing ever. I knew there was something off about her - it all just gave me weird vibes. I also think Miranda is a liar. I wouldn’t believe anything she says. Who knows if she was or wasn’t involved but I’ve got a feeling she was at some of the parties and maybe somewhat involved. Her and her husband seemed to be stumbling their words a lot on a live. However I do believe Camille isn’t involved, I believe she knew about it and her and her husband stopped hanging out with them a while ago and I think all this is why.
It’s all so stupid. All of them are as bad as one another here. Stuff like this with friends involved is always going to get messy.

Reactions: 1
Ive only just recently discovered this story and hooked big time! Ive also read its all for engagement and they have moved house.. i need to know!!

Slightly off topic but Are Camille and Miranda sisters ? I also think Miranda seems shady on her lives .

i know nothing about them and very little about mormonism but this was an interesting watch from an ex mormon perspective!

Reactions: 1
I’d never heard of them until Monday and now I’m fully invested! I read up on a couple of ‘Mormon’ things and they don’t appear very Mormon. I could be wrong!

I’d never heard of them until Monday and now I’m fully invested! I read up on a couple of ‘Mormon’ things and they don’t appear very Mormon. I could be wrong!
From what I have read and listened to today, most of then are not practising Mormons. They go to church sometimes but thats it.

Slightly off topic but Are Camille and Miranda sisters ? I also think Miranda seems shady on her lives .
no, just friends

Sam Mundays ex is @britneywheelwright and her stories about it are hilarious!
It’s so weird to be that Camilles husband is British but a Mormon. I don’t know why.. I just didn’t think it was much of a thing in the U.K.