Tattoo's

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Advice

I got 2 rubbish football tattoos when I was 18. I regret them so bad. Covering them up . Found a good tattooist she's fully booked until August though. I got a football badge on my calf and getting a galaxy/space to cover. What would people say the going rate for a tattoo was right now?

Got a few family members always getting tattoos, usually they are around £70 to £85 for the smaller ones with larger being into the £100 to £150

Think it depends on size an the place really but overall your probably looking between £75 an £100ish, it isn't cheap, also covering up tattoos could change the price making it more expensive all together since its going be more work than just picking one an it being done on skin free of anything else

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Got a few family members always getting tattoos, usually they are around £70 to £85 for the smaller ones with larger being into the £100 to £150

Think it depends on size an the place really but overall your probably looking between £75 an £100ish, it isn't cheap, also covering up tattoos could change the price making it more expensive all together since its going be more work than just picking one an it being done on skin free of anything else
That seems quite cheap , I've been quoted 200-250 depending on the size which I didn't think was to bad

Reactions: 1
Advice

I got 2 rubbish football tattoos when I was 18. I regret them so bad. Covering them up . Found a good tattooist she's fully booked until August though. I got a football badge on my calf and getting a galaxy/space to cover. What would people say the going rate for a tattoo was right now?
I’d say £300, possibly more. If she’s good, easily £300/£400

Reactions: 2
You're best off asking tattooists. Some charge per hour, some may charge per piece.

Can you message some on their social media?

The cost may not correlate to how ' good' they are , but to how high their overheads are.

Depends where you are, but my last tattoo was £100 per hour. 5 hours in total