Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

upyernelly

Chatty Member
Off topic. Sorry I don’t know how to put it behind a spoiler.
I was diagnosed with Breast cancer on Monday. Ffs. Looks like it travelled- stage 2 currently they think. The drs recommended 6 lots of chemo and then a double mastectomy and a fucking hysterectomy.

I still can’t quite believe it. I’m in my 40’s.

im not even sure what the point of my post is. It’s just horrible telling people in real life. It’s worse than being told yourself. My husband couldn’t stay in the room for my diagnoses he was so distressed.
Alice is just a fucking arsehole though. Misappropriating everyone’s lived experiences with such authority when the reality is - she has no idea about anything.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 105

Loveu2

VIP Member
OMG. Im crying and shaking as I write this. I just left my 15 year old sons school. When he came home yesterday afternoon he told me that another kid hit him on the bus. He said he didn't fight back, he didn't have a chance. He put his arms up to protect his head. He has epilepsy and has convulsive seizures. He becomes unresponsive for prolonged periods of time and it scares the hell out of me everytime. His first thought was to block the contact to his head. His school called me last night and asked me to come in regarding the fight. There are 2 videos of the incident. The one I saw was recorded by a student on the bus. My son was trapped in the window seat in the back of the bus. The kid who hit him punched him in his head, 8 times that i counted, and yelled the most vulgar hateful things at him. There was so much rage in this kid. My son just put his head down and put his arms up over this head. He has bruises on his arms, especially under his watch. The bruises didn't really show yesterday. The boy knew about the epilepsy, and it seemed intended to cause a seizure. I can't believe my son down played the whole thing. I told the dean this is no fight. A fight has 2 active participants, this was an ambush. The school already knew that there were problems. My son had already reported the the bully for sending threatening messages to him. My son is now getting messages on his phone which imply the incident was planned and known by several students. I dont believe theres anything the school can do to protect my child from the aggressor or his friends. I called the sheriff's office from the school to press charges. The deputy said based on the videos this is battery and he will have legal consequences. The deputy is still at the school taking statements and gathering evidence. I want the kid off the bus and out of the classes he and my son share. Having him entirely out of the school would be even better. My heart hurts for my child now. He is so sensitive and has to be crushed.
Now, I'm home and I wonder if Alice was such a terror at school. Im worried for her daughters and what they will carry with them.

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 77

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
Hey gang, I have been FURIOUSLY 🏃🏻‍🏃 trying to catch up since Sunday, (I havent been on properly since Thursday) as my little girl turned 3 and we had a massive Encanto themed party on Saturday. Since covid we haven’t been able to have the two families together and we have been together 5 years so add in the pregnancy plus us both working overtime to buy our house pre-baby our families haven’t ever really met! How crazy is that?! Anyway.. went amazing and Blubs had the BEST time. Was so cool to see her interacting with all her favourite people but all mixed together- especially when her cousins from other sides started playing together and bonding 😍 (but in hindsight it did make me feel so sorry for what Elsie and Ella could be missing out on. There was 30 of us in total and they don’t seem to have any of that other than the random visit in the last month from cousin Stephanie who popped up from nowhere.

I also found a lump on my boob a week ago and I can’t tell anyone. 😔 My mum just had breast cancer last year (operation and radiotherapy) and I don’t know if it is anything to worry about yet so I don’t want to bring all the angst and worry back, but I just needed to say it to SOMEONE. I have an appointment at hospital coming up but I’m really worried. 💔 I’m sorry to put this on here but I don’t have anyone to talk to. 😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62

claudiarocks

VIP Member
hello all … firstly all your messages of love and support have made my day … I feel the love and it’s so appreciated and welcomed xxx my gorgeous @Just William I’m so happy you’re in a better place true friends are precious use them whenever as you never know when the tables turn x and to all my direct mentions I’ve read them while crying and have missed you all so much xx
And now for the hard part lmao I’ve been diagnosed with fibromyalgia…can you fckin believe it lol! I’ve been in pain for months but even that dickhead didn’t make me realise I thought it was RA .. went back and forth got diagnosed then they gave me amitriptyline cause of the pain and I went in a massive depression.. you guys know me it was horrid ! I was crying when I woke up to when I slept … got new meds now
This does not take away my feelings at that time I’m still disgusted with her … TO THE MAX !
but Ive miss you all so much so thank you again for all your support and love xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Loveu2

VIP Member
I really hope your son is doing OK now. Keep pressuring the school to make sure that they do something and if I were you I'd have the police involved. My heart breaks for your son 💔 😢 but he has a really good mummy there to support him and to deal with this trauma. Xx

I'm from N.I so know the damage that they have caused in this small part of the world.
Thank you for your kind words.
I called them while still at the school. This kid is a year older and a lot bigger than my son. He is old enough to be charged. He will be picked up and have go to court. This was an unprovoked attack and intended to cause harm. Ive just been told the threats sent to my sons phone and the attack will qualify as assault and battery charges. If he does not show up for court, he will have a warrant for arrest and consequences add up. Its a serious offense in Florida.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I was diagnosed with Breast cancer on Monday. Ffs. Looks like it travelled- stage 2 currently they think. The drs recommended 6 lots of chemo and then a double mastectomy and a fucking hysterectomy.

im not even sure what the point of my post is. It’s just horrible telling people in real life. It’s worse than being told yourself. My husband couldn’t stay in the room for my diagnoses he was so distressed.
Alice is just a fucking arsehole though. Misappropriating everyone’s lived experiences with such authority when the reality is - she has no idea about anything.
I had stage 3, in my lymphnodes. I'm guessing from what they're planning to remove you have the BRCA gene. I didn't, just your run of the mill triple positive motherfucker. I was in my 30s. Cancer is fucking bullshit.
I can tell you: you've got this. Just take everything one treatment at a time. Don't google if you can help it. Don't overwhelm yourself. Just take it treatment by treatment. And while yes, they hurt after being put in, get a port if its offered. It'll save your veins.
I had a 50% chance of mine coming back and five years on I'm still cancer free. So stay positive, stay as active as you can, and know that eggs on toast still tastes good when everything else tastes like metallic cardboard.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Old Soak

VIP Member
In 2017 my sister went missing in Toronto. 5 days later, after zero help from the police and a campaign mounted by family and friends, my mom found my sister, murdered in a stairwell. Life stopped overnight and we’ve been stuck in time. We have had an arrest and a conviction on first degree murder and sexual assault. My family is obviously devastated and destroyed.
It was very high profile and I’ve seen my family all over the news at our worst times. Missing, found, the arrest, the trial, the verdict. All over the papers. We went from trial directly into the pandemic. I’ve sat in a room with the person who took my sisters life, fought with journalists and am suing the Toronto police. I’m totally broken but I can handle trolls. I’ve seen the worst and been subject to the worst. I’m not afraid of anyone and have nothing to lose. My beautiful sisters name is Tess Richey ❤ I don’t want to break your hearts too much and I don’t want you to feel too bad for us, even though I know you will with your big ol hearts. I just appreciate you all and your crusade for justice and know even big Al wouldn’t come for me or my family. She don’t want to deal with mama hahaha so I can be revealed xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

Loveu2

VIP Member
Im so sorry this happened.
That child is VILE and I hope he’s punished to the max.
Also I hope karma gets him back.
I know he’s a child too but he is going to kill somebody one day if this is how he acts now.
I hope your son can heal and nothing like this happens ever again ❤
Thank you.
Hate is a very strong word, I officially hate this kid.
Unidentifiable screenshot
Screenshot_20220818-154316_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220818-154305_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220818-154226_Gallery.jpg

• Angry
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Hello my fellow tatters (apart from the accounts that are mAlice!) As you all probably know, I've been having a very hard time lately with my mental and emotional health. Today was a good day, the first in a long time. So, I wanted to say thank you for your kind words and the funny memes, they have made me laugh when I didn't think it possible! For all of us that are going through tough times, I hope you all start to heal from whatever you are currently dealing with (yes even you mAlice!) And know that better times are coming ❤ spreading the love to my quirky tattle family ✌☮❤

Hello my fellow tatters (apart from the accounts that are mAlice!) As you all probably know, I've been having a very hard time lately with my mental and emotional health. Today was a good day, the first in a long time. So, I wanted to say thank you for your kind words and the funny memes, they have made me laugh when I didn't think it possible! For all of us that are going through tough times, I hope you all start to heal from whatever you are currently dealing with (yes even you mAlice!) And know that better times are coming ❤ spreading the love to my quirky tattle family ✌☮❤
Dammit I thought I'd done this as a spoiler 🤦🏼‍♀️....am a bit stoned tho 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

welp

VIP Member
my target was to expose Alice for what she is when most of the public fell for her act (particulary last march & november). Although she has done an amazing job herself to prove her own act wrong and the TRO I think it was a success

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Loveu2

VIP Member
I really don’t know what to say, I’m crying a little bit imagining him not only protecting his head but refusing to hit the boy back. That’s not only an indication that he knows he needs to protect himself, but that he doesn’t believe in responding to violence with more violence. This NEVER should have happened. I’m just amazed at his self-restraint and his ability to know what he needed in those harrowing moments.

I’m so, so sorry. For BOTH of you. I hope legal action is taken, and I honestly hope that kid’s ass is kicked off to another school. There has to be a harsh punishment for something like this. It’s unacceptable, point-blank. There’s a lot of hatred in that boy, apparently, and I hope he gets ahold of a good therapist ASAP.

How is your son in this moment? What’s he up to? How’s he feeling? I’m sure you’re showering him with the love he needs right now. ❤

Only love for you.
Thank you.
He seems ok, but he holds everything in until it's just too much.
I will be pressing charges. The deputy is still at the school investigating. He is also checking to see if the aggressor has any past legal issues, that would increase the penalties. There is a school here for troubled kids. I hope there is a seat with his name on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
OMG. Im crying and shaking as I write this. I just left my 15 year old sons school. When he came home yesterday afternoon he told me that another kid hit him on the bus. He said he didn't fight back, he didn't have a chance. He put his arms up to protect his head. He has epilepsy and has convulsive seizures. He becomes unresponsive for prolonged periods of time and it scares the hell out of me everytime. His first thought was to block the contact to his head. His school called me last night and asked me to come in regarding the fight. There are 2 videos of the incident. The one I saw was recorded by a student on the bus. My son was trapped in the window seat in the back of the bus. The kid who hit him punched him in his head, 8 times that i counted, and yelled the most vulgar hateful things at him. There was so much rage in this kid. My son just put his head down and put his arms up over this head. He has bruises on his arms, especially under his watch. The bruises didn't really show yesterday. The boy knew about the epilepsy, and it seemed intended to cause a seizure. I can't believe my son down played the whole thing. I told the dean this is no fight. A fight has 2 active participants, this was an ambush. The school already knew that there were problems. My son had already reported the the bully for sending threatening messages to him. My son is now getting messages on his phone which imply the incident was planned and known by several students. I dont believe theres anything the school can do to protect my child from the aggressor or his friends. I called the sheriff's office from the school to press charges. The deputy said based on the videos this is battery and he will have legal consequences. The deputy is still at the school taking statements and gathering evidence. I want the kid off the bus and out of the classes he and my son share. Having him entirely out of the school would be even better. My heart hurts for my child now. He is so sensitive and has to be crushed.
Now, I'm home and I wonder if Alice was such a terror at school. Im worried for her daughters and what they will carry with them.
That little shit needs to be expelled permanently! He sounds very dangerous. I’m so terribly sorry that happened to you both. 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hey gang, I have been FURIOUSLY 🏃🏻‍🏃 trying to catch up since Sunday, (I havent been on properly since Thursday) as my little girl turned 3 and we had a massive Encanto themed party on Saturday. Since covid we haven’t been able to have the two families together and we have been together 5 years so add in the pregnancy plus us both working overtime to buy our house pre-baby our families haven’t ever really met! How crazy is that?! Anyway.. went amazing and Blubs had the BEST time. Was so cool to see her interacting with all her favourite people but all mixed together- especially when her cousins from other sides started playing together and bonding 😍 (but in hindsight it did make me feel so sorry for what Elsie and Ella could be missing out on. There was 30 of us in total and they don’t seem to have any of that other than the random visit in the last month from cousin Stephanie who popped up from nowhere.

I also found a lump on my boob a week ago and I can’t tell anyone. 😔 My mum just had breast cancer last year (operation and radiotherapy) and I don’t know if it is anything to worry about yet so I don’t want to bring all the angst and worry back, but I just needed to say it to SOMEONE. I have an appointment at hospital coming up but I’m really worried. 💔 I’m sorry to put this on here but I don’t have anyone to talk to. 😞

I know you’re worried but keep in mind 80%-85% of breast lumps are not cancerous.
Even if it was worst case scenario you found it so early and it can be treated successfully.
You are going to be ok I can almost guarantee it! 💕
I know we haven’t interacted much here but I love your posts!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

SusanC

VIP Member

I'm so sorry. One of our friends is just finishing off her treatment. But she is older than you so hormonal cycles are not a thing with her.
Please take care of yourself. Find someone to confide in, a counsellor, as family can't handle all this themselves, they have their own emotions to deal with.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

welshfitnessgirl

VIP Member
So sorry for going off topic and don’t know where to go, not got a huge friend base, but tonight found out my boyfriend follows my every move and don’t know what to feel about it! Been together 10 years! Feel overwhelmed!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I would like to share that about a half-hour ago I slipped into my little tent in the garden where I smoke and there was a whole-ass fucking possum chilling inside and he CHEWED MY SHERPA BLANKET AND MOST OF A LOLLIPOP I LEFT IN THE WRAPPER.

Fun fact: possums are viewed in many Native American cultures as strong fertility symbols so if anyone in here is trying to have a baby you're fucking welcome I almost died lmao. 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

sallygsoton

VIP Member
Good grief I am so sad to read what that yob has put your dear son through, and you and his loving family must be despairing 😢

If it won’t cause additional stress to him, please assure him that there are people all over world thinking of him and wishing him well ❤

I was bullied. My daughters were bullied. Not to such a violent extent, but it is unbearable to experience and to see happen to our loved ones.
❤

• Heart
  • Sad
I really don’t know what to say, I’m crying a little bit imagining him not only protecting his head but refusing to hit the boy back. That’s not only an indication that he knows he needs to protect himself, but that he doesn’t believe in responding to violence with more violence. This NEVER should have happened. I’m just amazed at his self-restraint and his ability to know what he needed in those harrowing moments.

I’m so, so sorry. For BOTH of you. I hope legal action is taken, and I honestly hope that kid’s ass is kicked off to another school. There has to be a harsh punishment for something like this. It’s unacceptable, point-blank. There’s a lot of hatred in that boy, apparently, and I hope he gets ahold of a good therapist ASAP.

How is your son in this moment? What’s he up to? How’s he feeling? I’m sure you’re showering him with the love he needs right now. ❤

Only love for you.

• Heart