Taramakeup (Tara Anderson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus people getting their nickers in a twist over Tara

Reactions: 6
I see someone commented on her last pic “Best of Luck Tara on Monday” maybe she’s being induced?

Reactions: 4
Jesus people getting their nickers in a twist over Tara
My knickers aren’t in a twist over Tara, she’s a knob but what this person said was stupid. Complaining that the older child will be pawned of on his own father. The poor man, god help him.

Reactions: 2
My knickers aren’t in a twist over Tara, she’s a knob but what this person said was stupid. Complaining that the older child will be pawned of on his own father. The poor man, god help him.
Read my post again . I wasn’t complaining about anything , merely speculating

Didn’t she say before that baby was due this week? I remember that.

Anyway I’m looking forward to her covering up her bump. The poor thing must be freezing! It will be a first that a newborn is warmer on the outside than on the inside!

Reactions: 11
She was literally due the same time as leanne Quinn, whose baby was due the 27-28 Jan but born the 20th or so. So she’s defo due or a bit over. Tara take no shit from that overdue baby. Remember , do no harm but take no shit

Reactions: 24
Any name guesses!?

With Tara living in a golden zoo, I had a premonition lastnight that she named her baby 'Bear'.......Gene & Bear!

Reactions: 7
What fresh hell is that latest grid pic of hers? With the nasty polyester crop top and the bare bump hanging out? I’d say she’s like something out of a halting site but it would be an insult to travellers.

Reactions: 10
She was literally due the same time as leanne Quinn, whose baby was due the 27-28 Jan but born the 20th or so. So she’s defo due or a bit over. Tara take no shit from that overdue baby. Remember , do no harm but take no shit
This is gas !! Take no shit now Tara from that baby —- was it her dad who told her that. ??? She never said

Reactions: 9
Jesus Tara's thread is just like her pregnancy, it feels like it's been going on forever with no end in sight. When will we get to no 2

Reactions: 14
Seriously though. How do two people sit round a house all day and earn a living. How did they get a mortgage? She obviously hates having to flog herself on Instagram but needs must. The content is just soooooo boooring. Unfollowed.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.