Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swimming

VIP Member
Ladies..... sorry to interrupt the hilarious piss taking but I have an announcement.

Do any of you remember me harping on about my husbands (yes Tanya, husband!) and cancer blah blah and the treatment we would need.

Well I am delighted to announce I am PREGNANT!!

Had treatment a few weeks ago and it’s worked perfectly.

Baby due June 2021.

..... thanks, please continue piss taking 😂

Might go and buy 17 spooky loafs to celebrate. But no drinkies for me!

• Heart
Reactions: 84

tarquin16

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion - Trash finally seen the light, bring on the Insta fight, who will be Queen of tacky shite?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Mylifeinsquares

7EC13E38-ADD5-4AF7-94DC-4FFA73461123.jpeg
Ouch! Bitch, I mean bookings can always be amended, why not just say nah your grand thanks, we would prefer you didn’t tag along 🤭

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

BMWGuys

We just had to comment on the new F&M basket. If you knew Del at all then you would know there is no way in hell he would ever buy something like that for her, 100% she has bought that herself and is saying he’s got it as a surprise. She used to do this at work all the time saying that he’d got her stuff and when we used to ask him he would have no idea. For some reason we never went back and asked her why she lied but I wish we had now. Mind you if ever she was in a bit of trouble or had a disagreement with anyone she’d be off sick for a week 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

swimming

VIP Member
Omg what a bitch!!! Right trash, I don’t like you but you NEED to book this evening yourself, but go on the night before tanya does so you get all the pics and videos for the gram first.

we got you girl, do it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

swimming

VIP Member
Anyone else see the dig in trashas pumpkin table photo this morning.... she written “ASHFORDS Halloween” on one.

Sly - but I like it

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Ups27

VIP Member
I’m thinking of quitting my Job as an Qualified accountant to work as a BMW receptionist because it’s clearly where the money is

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Detty pig

Actually think Trash was just being nice, just trying to get together with family whilst they can, orangatan just comes across nasty. Imagine making such passive aggressive comments to a family member on a public platform. Shes a cow.

Reactions: 28

Littlebitoflove

Chatty Member
Wind blowing her curtains? Shut the bloody window then you absolute moron.
As for her waking up crying out, eh maybe taco just stuck it in the wrong hole because you're too fat for him to tell the difference
#sorrynotsorry

• Haha
Reactions: 28