Tanya & Tasha #29 spreading germs, still buying tat. Cottage is cancelled, you’re both still fat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to JoJo81 for the winning title with a whopping 51 likes!

Ah, it’s cut off the full thread title and can’t see how to edit. Should be Sreading germs, still buying tat. The cottage is cancelled and you're both still fat.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“My lady bought this for me because she said without me she wouldn’t know where she’d be”

Wow how sad is this ladies life? With trash being the only person!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Loving the title, well done @JoJo81

So these lovely ladies haven’t changed, they’re still grabby bastards, and Tan aka Miss Piggy.
Is obsessed with Percy Pig.
she is desperate for be working with any big companies.
Trasha is still shop hopping, and still making tit dinners, still spreading her germs.
Still acting like there isn’t a global pandemic, and they’re both corona cunts.
Trasha still can’t cook for tit, she thinks home baking is opening a cardboard box!
Tanya is desperate to show off the dogs being together, but we all know spit is ready to eat Ralph.
Tanya is like an excited child over Christmas when she buys a chicken in M&S.
Her bedroom is as boring as a cleaning cupboard.
And we still she thinks seen Taco! Other than some old man walking spit, but let’s face it, that could of been Tanya.
Tanya spends a months wages on Halloween Tat. So does Trasha, her 2 days wages a week gets her £20 worth of crap in the £1 shop.
The worst news is the Christmas cottage is cancelled, you know Miss Piggy is delighted that is has been cancelled, Trasha doesn’t have an opinion.
The rancid real Ashford brothers, we wouldn’t know it’s an Ashford thing. They don’t give two shits, they’ll be pissed.
But more importantly than anything else, they will feel blessed, have happy tummy’s, everything will be a game changer.
Oh duck off the pair of you, I’m already sick of this Halloween tit. It’s not even October!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“My lady bought this for me because she said without me she wouldn’t know where she’d be”

Wow how sad is this ladies life? With trash being the only person!
We always had one of those diaries in our house growing up, but only because they were free 🤣🤣🤣. Would love it if it’s only been ‘gifted’ to her because it’s a freebie the old dear doesn’t want 🤣🤣

Oh and in case no one saw my last post on the other thread (as the thread was shut just as I posted)...those two gun toting bee-itches on 🗑’s story....it’s like some sort of spoof featuring Hollywood skinnier more attractive versions of them, no? 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Ok even the old dear didn’t want the free diary but she knew exactly which scratter would take it off her hands!

Oooh what will she write in it, Tuesday Bake Off, Reminder to have a Wicked Wednesday, Thursday is Friday Eve, Friday Fakeaway (aka couple of Iceland pizzas each)....and of course Hello October tomorrow!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Spit looks bloody pissed off in that post last night! Don’t think he likes Ralph, well he probably don’t like 🦧 and 🌮 either!

I know that 🗑s lady would be a lot safer not having her in her life! Why would anyone be lost without her and her continuing Corona antics! 😡

Reactions: 7
🦧is shattered, so H2B 🌮has insisted on them having a takeaway! Chips on Monday and chips again tonight. No meal posted last night and no menu planner this week? What no Jamie Oliver amazing meals this week?

Reactions: 10
Love how 🗑 has to write pie in pastry
on her homemade pie so that they can recognise what it is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah let’s all feel sorry for Tan she has had a busy day!
Oh duck offf and shove those ribs up your bleeping arse!!!
This idiot has a take away any day of the week, actually any day with a Y in it.

Reactions: 11
‘If you’re in the car retailer business you know’
Bore off 🙄🙄

And another purchase! Timberlands aren’t exactly cheap either?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Is that butter I spy on your veg 🗑!?!? Bloody hell she does love to turn even the healthiest of foods into a fat fest...candy floss grapes anyone 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Howling at the timberlands and the hashtags on the takeaway photo hahahaha
She should get a hard hat and hi vis vest to complete the look

‘If you’re in the car retailer business you know’
Bore off 🙄🙄

And another purchase! Timberlands aren’t exactly cheap either?!
😂😂😂😂
#wewouldntknow

Ah let’s all feel sorry for Tan she has had a busy day!
Oh duck offf and shove those ribs up your bleeping arse!!!
This idiot has a take away any day of the week, actually any day with a Y in it.
Why does she always have to have a takeaway if she’s had a busy day or if she’s ill.The rest of us just stick a frozen pizza in or have beans on toast when we cba

Ok even the old dear didn’t want the free diary but she knew exactly which scratter would take it off her hands!

Oooh what will she write in it, Tuesday Bake Off, Reminder to have a Wicked Wednesday, Thursday is Friday Eve, Friday Fakeaway (aka couple of Iceland pizzas each)....and of course Hello October tomorrow!!
Mon-fri 1.30 pm,feet up ,work done ,time to get cosy with a cheesy film hehe

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she always have to have a takeaway if she’s had a busy day or if she’s ill.The rest of us just stick a frozen pizza in or have beans on toast when we cba
Or, knowing it’s going to be a busy time of the month, prep meals that are easy to sort once home. Any excuse for them to stuff their faces tbh.
And I doubt her H2B insisted on yet another take away 🙄

Reactions: 9
Or, knowing it’s going to be a busy time of the month, prep meals that are easy to sort once home. Any excuse for them to stuff their faces tbh.
And I doubt her H2B insisted on yet another take away 🙄
She wants to try doing a 12 hr shift and coming home with young children to cook clean and put to bed followed by housework.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.