Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minibean

Thread name suggestion
It's summer, Halloween and Christmas all in the same day but all we want to know is, is Taco OK?

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Slowcookersaddo

Chatty Member
Look at trash with with the insta mirror pose ...gwaarn trash love in your lounge wear .She’ll be after a boohoo collab next .Bet the yeti is ragin !

• Haha
Reactions: 30

swimming

VIP Member
Right everyone “ladies”. 1st September tomorrow.
Place your bets.... (aka T and T I’m giving you shit photo ideas)

The menu will include autumnal meals
That fox cushion from Dunelm will be out
Everything will be cosy and comfy
PUMPKIN SPICE
That fucking white twig thing covered in shite
Blankets galore
Rae Dunn shit makes an appearance
‘In my comfies’
Amazing hunny
‘Hubby cooked a curry on this autumnal cosy day’
‘Long hot soak to warm up’

Feel free to add more 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Badaboom

VIP Member
She says she has to hide the cauliflower from the ‘kiddies’ because they won’t eat it? Can they also not read? Surely the menu planner is a give away. Also why is she still hiding veg at their age? Does she not realise they will grow up forever thinking they hate cauliflower when they don’t, because you are hiding what they are actually eating?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Mum123

VIP Member
Right, if there’s no bacon sandwich picture In the next hour is someone going to file a missing person report please? #helpfindtrash

• Haha
Reactions: 28

swimming

VIP Member
Hello ‘ladies’ 😂 thought I’d come on and say that I am so pleased these 2 thick as shit plebs post on Instagram every day they make my life look so together and settled
I am in the middle of my first fertility treatment cycle and my emotions are all over the place, I cried when I saw a pigeon with a limp earlier 😂😂 my “lovely hubby” thought I was having a mental turn and 100% said “fucks sake you’re not going to start buying cushions and winter candles are you?!”

I know nothing about any of you but we bonded on this dreadful troll website (yeah right!), and this is my respite.
PS: T&T please keep broadcasting your crash lifestyle it makes me feel better!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Muser

I’ve been racking my brains at to who the orangutan reminded me of, it came to me tonight it’s fat b*****d from the Austin Powers film 😂
42DF1F9F-10AC-44EC-844B-95E748CAF0D9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Tdm

VIP Member
Ralph looks like he’s been crying

Also, Tasha May be dim but I think she’d be a kind host. She seemed to have put in a lot of effort. Even just for her family with the themed things, we may think it’s pathetic but she does try, even if it doesn’t turn out the way it’s suppose to look. I’d much rather join Tasha for a bbq than Tanya because I know as soon as I step out of tanyas shoe box she’d be making nasty comments about me to taco. She seems the type to backstab and just be a snake

Reactions: 25

Maggie28

VIP Member
So The dog has arrived, Ralph. But we don’t believe that Spit is loving having him a round. Tan keeps recycling the same photo of him.
Tan went to an over priced castle for the weekend and of course she came across as a complete cunt.
she spent her whole time taking photos and staging the props she has brought from home.
She had her COTE meal, of course it was delicious.
we offered Taco a way out, we told him to comment on her dinner photos if he wanted us to extract him. Tanya has put a stop to the delicious hunny posts.
She then wore her stupid utterly ridiculous hats on the boat and it pissed down with rain. So they had to abandon the romantic picnic and have fish and chips in the same pub that Trasha had been too.
she then went on a wine tasting sesh. We don’t know if she swallows or spits??
We are still waiting for her coffee photo in her car with her nails or key ring on show.
Then Trasha went to out on Monday with Onslow. She went to a shop called Fanny something or other and got some new clothes that lets be fair look shit.
She is still watching 4/5 films a day.
she has had a week off with Onslow.
She managed to make her roast dinner look exceptionally shit this week, followed by awful Apple crumble:
She then went wine tasting, we don’t even wanna know if she swallows or spits. I think we can all agree, the thought of that makes our stomachs turn.
she then got some new vases, that Tan was a bit jealous of.
Tan is trying not to post too much and again is blocking poor Tattlers for asking about mug pies.
she then said she is sorry for puppy spam, but we are yet to see any!
Then today was epic, it was chavs on tour.
I can’t even begin to tell you how fucked up Trasha’s view of her life is.
She thinks she is couple goals! She thinks her hubby is gorgeous. He ain’t!
As for Tanya she probably smashed up BMW today and demanded Taco her her a takeaway.
she will no doubt try and get one over on Trasha.
Trasha had a Chinese, with her kiddies. Who are 16 and 13!!! I would say they’re teenagers.
what I wanna know is how much storage does Trasha have on her phone. 79 fucking photos of a day out in London. Which looked shit, her food looked shit. The Happy Birthday on the dessert looked shit, like the chef was pissed off he/she was asked to do it.
She tried to look all cool and casual but she looked like she was ready to go on a march to protect trees! (No offense to anyone)
That’s all I can think of: I may have missed something but I am still in shock at Onslows tan lines.
Oh and we know Onslow has a second insta, that his wife doesn’t follow but Tan does.
we believe Onslow has mounted that tree and Tan, couldn’t get him to leave Trasha. So that’s why she dislikes the daughter. This is speculation.
Oh and we believe Tanya is not doing certain stuff because we mention it. Well maybe not everyone thinks that but I do.
We will be up to thread 50 by Christmas!
That's when the shit will really hit the fan with these two.
And we will be there watching.
Tattle will be on fire 😂
Oh and hubby aka onlsow put up a new gate for privacy but it looks like a gate for the pixies. We can still see the blow up bath tub!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Littlebitoflove

Chatty Member
I bet John's family can't stand Tanya so they didn't go.
Tasha didn't post on Instagram all day to annoy Tanya because she would be sat boiling away at the thought of her precious H2B family hates her so she's not invited to the gathering and she would be checking Tashas Instagram like a mad woman.
Also explains why Taco had to take Tanya out for a meal last night just so she would stop smashing up all her scented candles

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Badaboom

VIP Member
The battle of the cauliflower cheese pasta on Tuesday but Tan is already slightly ahead as she has managed to spell cauliflower correctly, unlike Tash 😏
B29E7EF8-74F6-45DE-9941-4D6B00C3C3DF.jpeg

• Haha

Littlebitoflove

Chatty Member
Laughing so much at her caption. Hidden veg for the kiddies. Get a grip, they are fucking teenagers and they won't eat veg because of you, you fat, lazy useless twat

• Haha

Secretsquirrel13

These 2 are like kids in the playground my tower was higher than your tower, my tower is the biggest in Europe, my boat is bigger than your boat, I've got a husband, well I've had 2 and a H2B, you're a cunt... but I'm a bigger cunt 🙄

• Haha

Mum123

VIP Member
Making my daughters packed lunch, might put it in a sock for her to take to school just to be extra hehe

• Haha

Khe91

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion....way too long but it just came to me 😂

Christmas is coming and Ginge is getting fat, Trasha is foaming at the mouth excited to buy more tat

• Haha
Reactions: 23