Tanya Roberts - Bond Girl

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So yesterday she was sadly reported to have died, and now her “boyfriend” has received a call whilst being interviewed one day after her death to say that she’s alive? Despite him being there when she “died” ???? Wtf.

The comments on this are suggesting that he’s her stalker rather than bf and that’s exactly the feeling I have.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I've just been reading this story - without wishing to unfairly judge a book by it's cover, he doesn't look like a potential partner, much more like some sort of stalker/ superfan. When I was reading her obituary the other day it said how she hadn't been in a relationship since her husband died, then all of a sudden this guy pops up.
I hope she pulls through, 65 is no age, but with multi organ failure it seems unlikely. Poor Tanya.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
Very strange story.

If this guy is not her next-of-kin why is he receiving updates from the hospital?

In any case, things don't sound good. It's reported she has multi-organ failure. Papers are reporting it started with a UTI that was left untreated.

Glad someone started a thread on this.

There is absolutely something dodgy going on with that guy, whoever he is. If Tanya comes through I hope she has other support who can keep her safe because I feel scared for her.

Reactions: 1
This is all super strange - the Daily Mail now says that she has passed away but it happened yesterday, 24hrs after the original announcement.