Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I've no idea about the London property market - but is it quite unusual for a property to devalue these days?
I would have thought so. Admittedly, I don't know much about the London property market (Just what I see on Location, Location, Location- haha!) but it's interesting that both Tanya and Niomi had to drop their prices in order to sell. Especially surprised by Tanya as she's had the house since 2015 and has added an extension.

I have always liked Tarn's house, but if I was spending that kind of money on a place, I'd want a bigger garden and better layout.

Reactions: 6

myra1409

Chatty Member
I found the 'hosted' - whatever that means - holiday rather tasteless. Life is so expensive at the moment, yet Tanya is swanning about on a free holiday in Greece!

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
If they're listing for 2m now they'll be losing money on this property. Frankly also the original 1.95M seem way too high, especially considering that this house was bought years ago for that price.
Plus she and Jim paid to have that kitchen extension. No idea how much that costs tbh. No doubt they were confidently told it would add value to the property šŸ˜¬

efie

Can't bring myself to listen, hopefully one of you kind souls can do a recap.

I did giggle at how she's billed as "YT royalty." Little Miss I'm AN ACTRESS must be dying inside that she's still only known as that and she had to crawl back to YT.

View attachment 3017529
Saw this on her instagram story as well where she's referred to as Youtuber. Feeling so ironic that after all her attempts in branching out she finally ended up as where she just started

• Haha

littlepup

VIP Member
My take is that now she does actually eat those type of treats and meals out that she shows on ig etc. She has filled out a lot again since the stress of evicting Jim from her life, and the pain of her unrequited lust for bad boy Reece.
I agree, sheā€™s not painfully thin anymore, just a healthy, albeit slim, weight.
You can have a chunk of brownie, pasta and a roast and not be over weight, just not at every mealā€¦ but no one wants to see her tiny portion, grey, boring looking risottos, stir fries or ramens she occasionally posts.

Reactions: 5

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Sheā€™s had some ā€œgood newsā€ so maybe jet washing the patio finally got the house sold
Unless she's moving to be closer to her birth family I feel it's an odd move to leave that house as it will cost her money to move, plus she seems to be loosing money on the price and will have had to have paid Jim off before
Apart from the prison yard esq 'garden' its a lovely house in a nice area of London.

That little toddler is one day going to be an 11 year old having to introduce himself to new friends at 'big school' as Sage...

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
She's on holiday again. Greece again. She seems to be yet again copying Lucy Williams who has made going to Greece a personality trait too.
Tanya has labelled her stay #hosted. Is this the new #gifted?
Was coming on here to say WTF is Hosted?! Just say Gifted. Freeloaders.
---
He'll probably choose Gabriel. At least they had the sense to also give him a normal name.
My friends a primary school teacher, honestly Sage is fine compared to some sheā€™s told me about ( not that Iā€™d choose it). I always loved her house, any outside space is a bonus in London. I wonder if she is going nearer to family? Or Zoe šŸ˜œ

Last edited:

QueenBW

VIP Member
Anyone watched her Happy Mum Happy Baby podcast yet? The lisp makes it a tough listen
Can't bring myself to listen, hopefully one of you kind souls can do a recap.

I did giggle at how she's billed as "YT royalty." Little Miss I'm AN ACTRESS must be dying inside that she's still only known as that and she had to crawl back to YT.

1000120252.jpg

• Haha

myra1409

Chatty Member
did anyone listen to her motherhood podcast and did she say anything interesting?
I had it on as background noise. The thing which stood out the most was the lisp! I can't remember anything other than that, so she can't have had anything particularly interesting to say...

Edit: Actually, I've thought about it and I've remembered a little bit more. I get the impression that she wants to share more about her relationship and child, but she's having to restrain herself. She portrays her new partner as very sweet and caring - which he might be, but it almost sounds a little boastful. She also had an emergency c-section.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

littlepup

VIP Member
Plus she and Jim paid to have that kitchen extension. No idea how much that costs tbh. No doubt they were confidently told it would add value to the property šŸ˜¬
Theyā€™d have paid over Ā£150k in stamp duty too (assuming they sold their Norfolk house before/in 3 yrs and didnā€™t pay higher rate)
I know tax is tax, itā€™s unavoidable and you get nothing back but youā€™d hope a market increase would negate some of it.

Fhoody

The new Instagram holiday dumpā€¦feels like we are slowly creeping towards showing the family for likes a bit more - she is back on the clickbait for YouTube as well like itā€™s the old days - is she getting much engagement on YouTube?

I think she sticks to baking as she is tapping into nostalgia, she has never made me want to bake anything šŸ˜‚

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
The new Instagram holiday dumpā€¦feels like we are slowly creeping towards showing the family for likes a bit more - she is back on the clickbait for YouTube as well like itā€™s the old days - is she getting much engagement on YouTube?

I think she sticks to baking as she is tapping into nostalgia, she has never made me want to bake anything šŸ˜‚
Sheā€™s so messy when she bakes, that puts me off.

Codiaeum

VIP Member
I watched her motherhood podcast - she said Danny was very protective of her, they want to be together forever.
What a gormless thing to say, tbh. Who would sit on a podcast about motherhood and parenting, who isn't already separated and go "yeah you know - we thought we'd have a child and then once the kid's old enough to go to nursery we have decided he can swan off again"?

• Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
Unless she's moving to be closer to her birth family I feel it's an odd move to leave that house as it will cost her money to move, plus she seems to be loosing money on the price and will have had to have paid Jim off before
Apart from the prison yard esq 'garden' its a lovely house in a nice area of London.

That little toddler is one day going to be an 11 year old having to introduce himself to new friends at 'big school' as Sage...
He'll probably choose Gabriel. At least they had the sense to also give him a normal name.

Reactions: 3

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I just had a look there and found the two listings for the house. One of the listings shows the house as Sold subject to contract šŸ˜¬
Interesting - so that must be the good news they had. Funny we've known about the sale since about March and she's still being coy about it on IG.

Tuesdaysdoll14

It says the rumoured roughly mortgage payments on the property are Ā£10,000? How on earth is she paying that by doing nothing?

• Wow

coconochanel

VIP Member
Pretty ridiculous to bring us a birthday cake video 3 weeks after her b-day but she does address that. (Clearly a bit scrapped for content?)

Title is also hella clickbait. "Lessons I Learnt in my 20s" :rolleyes: She 'answers' this in the last couple of minutes of the video with loads of tea about marrying the wrong man and having an affair...NOT. Hahaha it's a totally vague "twenties are for adventure" answer. Yawn

I'm not all about the baking content but I know some people are, so would be interested to hear what others thought of it?
I didn't watch it I have no interest in watching her bake.

ejhanson

We moved from south Croydon in 2021 (a two bed terraced nothing fancy) although it was pricey. I think since COVID more people can work remotely and the need to be in London for those large corporate office jobs has diminished slightly and actually there is a pull for more rural areas of the country where you get more for your money. The market is slowing a little as well.

graceanatomy

Chatty Member
Was coming on here to say WTF is Hosted?! Just say Gifted. Freeloaders.
---
I don't even think they should say gifted. Unless it was their fricking birthday present then be transparent with the followers that are making them money and call it what it is, an ADVERTISEMENT!
"Hosted" is a whole other level of lolz. What will they come up with next.