Tanya Burr #18 Run out of money so back to where it started. The only thing she was remotely good at.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New title mashup courtesy of @Imah and @Lollydyerx

Tanya has gone back to where it all started - YouTube.
Still getting her hair bleached/fried by Sam Cusick.
She has the house she bought with Jim Chapman on the market, it’s not selling. Tattlers speculative the tiny and mouldy patio is putting buyers off.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone watched her Happy Mum Happy Baby podcast yet? The lisp makes it a tough listen
Can't bring myself to listen, hopefully one of you kind souls can do a recap.

I did giggle at how she's billed as "YT royalty." Little Miss I'm AN ACTRESS must be dying inside that she's still only known as that and she had to crawl back to YT.

1000120252.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can't bring myself to listen, hopefully one of you kind souls can do a recap.

I did giggle at how she's billed as "YT royalty." Little Miss I'm AN ACTRESS must be dying inside that she's still only known as that and she had to crawl back to YT.

View attachment 3017529
Saw this on her instagram story as well where she's referred to as Youtuber. Feeling so ironic that after all her attempts in branching out she finally ended up as where she just started

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I listened to it yesterday. I didn’t find her as lispy as in her vlogs. She came across pretty well I thought. Gi said in her intro something like ‘she’s also an actress’ (present tense 🫠) but no other acting chat. She did the same schpiel about missing long form content and that’s why she’s returning to YT. No Jim talk either, or any kind of reference to a past relationship 😆 she said she always wanted kids but turned 32 and still wasn’t ready but then a few months later in the September decided she was and they started trying. She had really bad sickness up until about halfway but then was fine after that. Sage was born on Halloween by c-section (he wasn’t in the right position and then she had a day of low movement and they decided they’d do a section but they ended up not doing it that day and he was born a couple days later) and she said how scared she was of the idea of it but how she loved him instantly. She described the drive home and how they were going over speedbumps and she was terrified her stitches would pop open. She talked about the baby bubble for the first month and how supportive Dan was and some of the breastfeeding struggles. Overall she seems really happy as a mum (without making it her entire personality) and how it gave her more of an appreciation of her own parents and how much they did for her. It was a nice listen, I enjoyed it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think she came over well in the podcast, if not a bit airy fairy at times. I don’t know how they sustain their lifestyle when neither of them really work. Tanya barely gets any views these days on any format to give a sustainable income.
I still can’t believe they called a real life child sage though! Sage and onion chips!

Reactions: 6
It looks so much better. I love that she called it a garden in one of her recent stories though (said something about sitting in the garden) 🤣 Ma’am, a garden?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s had some “good news” so maybe jet washing the patio finally got the house sold
Unless she's moving to be closer to her birth family I feel it's an odd move to leave that house as it will cost her money to move, plus she seems to be loosing money on the price and will have had to have paid Jim off before
Apart from the prison yard esq 'garden' its a lovely house in a nice area of London.

That little toddler is one day going to be an 11 year old having to introduce himself to new friends at 'big school' as Sage...

Reactions: 2
Unless she's moving to be closer to her birth family I feel it's an odd move to leave that house as it will cost her money to move, plus she seems to be loosing money on the price and will have had to have paid Jim off before
Apart from the prison yard esq 'garden' its a lovely house in a nice area of London.

That little toddler is one day going to be an 11 year old having to introduce himself to new friends at 'big school' as Sage...
He'll probably choose Gabriel. At least they had the sense to also give him a normal name.

Reactions: 2
IMG_6864.jpeg

Before and after for anyone wondering. I googled the pic of the jet washed patio to find the listing and at the bottom it has ‘similar to this property’ and there’s another ad for the same road but it turns out it’s just the original listing for Tan’s house. Looks like she’s had all the pics redone. In the original ad there’s a shot of the coat hooks loaded with coats and loads of shoes lined up underneath and in the new ad it’s all completely clear. Surprised for the value of her house she didn’t have better advice on staging the house for pics (or have someone do it for her).
IMG_6862.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 3023723
Before and after for anyone wondering. I googled the pic of the jet washed patio to find the listing and at the bottom it has ‘similar to this property’ and there’s another ad for the same road but it turns out it’s just the original listing for Tan’s house. Looks like she’s had all the pics redone. In the original ad there’s a shot of the coat hooks loaded with coats and loads of shoes lined up underneath and in the new ad it’s all completely clear. Surprised for the value of her house she didn’t have better advice on staging the house for pics (or have someone do it for her).View attachment 3023732
omg the side by side of the garden really highlights how slimy that patio was 😭

Reactions: 3
I’m surprised that wasn’t the first thing she did. Otherwise it makes it obvious how little sun the ‘garden’ gets. It immediately devalued the place. If I was her, I’d take it off the market and start over in 12 months.

Reactions: 1
Any tips on how to find the listing? That garden before and after is shocking. Who would spend £2million on a tiny slimy pocket of a garden like that!? surely she’s aiming towards London families with older kids right? Am I right in thinking hers is a 4/5 bed?

Any tips on how to find the listing? That garden before and after is shocking. Who would spend £2million on a tiny slimy pocket of a garden like that!? surely she’s aiming towards London families with older kids right? Am I right in thinking hers is a 4/5 bed?
Argh I never know how to put subtle clues in for finding properties - but it's Fulham and 2m (as you know) if that helps.
In the listings it says it's 3 bedroom but could be four - Tan turned one into into a dressing room but it could be turned back. Also judging by the photos looks like you can only access one bedroom - the nursery - via the main bedroom. Handy when you have small children but not after that.
The estate agents did her dirty (literally) by not advising her to 'dress' that outdoor space better originally. Clean it, have more plants in there etc.