Tammy Hembrow #3 Does Tammy get the ick, or will the 3rd engagement actually stick?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why oh why isn’t Matt Munster getting Reece to train him in the gym every day? Instead he’s wobbling around pools and bars with a drink in hand with his saggy gut and witch tits out being lazy all day

As we can all agree both Munster and Reece are cheating megadouches but at least Reece is more than easy on the eyes! Damn!
She certainly can pick them, between the graffiti-covered-teenage-father who turned into an immature complete graffiti covered absent father living it up away in Bali, therefore he is not required to make any financial parent payments to his kids , not that has any income, does bleeping different girls each night count? to this dumb tit . Both have no jobs, no prospects, vulgar to look at. Matt P was just an instagram relationship for likes / views , Tammy's self loving eye-bleeping requirement, nothing else. She uses these guys.
Can't wait for this all sponsored paid for advertising freebies wedding, followed by the staged for instagram pregnacy video followed by the what will be forever pregnant shot of herself, followed by the "emotional" birth story, followed by the host of advertising for rubbish baby products, haakaz, or whatever they are called, followed by quick-figure -snap back picture "guys, I'm just special, I just get my figure back ", you lot don't , followed by the breakup and divorce, where her brainwashed morons that inspire to be just like Tammy , wait for the next " soulmate", who will pop up within a few months.
Her kids have a sorry future ahead of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
If you wanna vomit with my co-worker and me, check this episode below.

We listened to this today and just kept eyeing each other. I was unfortunately right a few weeks ago on my predictions for their preferences. Matt is hellbent on having a son, he only keeps mentioning 'being an emotional support for his son(s)'. Nothing about a potential daughter. The host and allegedly his mates are in agreement he 'should have a son with his looks' and 'he needs to pass his genetics on'. The host reinforced the old sexist idea of men needing sons to 'continue their genetics' (are male genetics lost with daughters? News to me). Matt said he was 'lucky' Tammy already had three children, they want one more with his father's sperm 'so the child has half of Matt's genes'. Wonder if they'll discard the embryo if it's XX chromosome, not an XY, as it sounds he'll want a selection. But they'll 'see how it goes'. He's thriving having to talk all about himself and using his father's sperm. Someone also mentioned to him he might be autistic or ADHD, and he took a tik tok video to self-diagnose... I hope that hypothetical child inherits a distant ancestor's brain.

Wedding is at the end of the year, venue booked a couple months ago. He also mentioned how a couple years ago he wasn't 'financially or emotionally ready' to have a child with one of his exes. Truly surprising how he's ready now when he got a rich fiancée. I have to add I'm annoyed he speaks slow and weird even with 1.5x speed.
They will chose the sex. 100% no doubts. Tammy will want another boy. The girl embryos will be discarded. But of course we will never know that. They will do a "surprise" gender reveal, which both will be acting.
He is not having a child for the right reasons. Only to give his parents a grandchild (because obviously none of them see Tammys kids as part of his family) and purely for content and sponsorship deals.
They are rushing the wedding because each day that Matts dad and Tammy gets older, the more chance of having problems. There is already a high risk using the old mans sperm.

I hope they both are scrutinised to the maxx for cashing in on an innocent child. Matt had all this planned before he proposed to Tammy. He knew she had the money to fund his venture and knew she'd fund everything after.
What a douchebag. He would be the type to make her abort if there was a problem picked up in ultrasound

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
They will chose the sex. 100% no doubts. Tammy will want another boy. The girl embryos will be discarded. But of course we will never know that. They will do a "surprise" gender reveal, which both will be acting.
He is not having a child for the right reasons. Only to give his parents a grandchild (because obviously none of them see Tammys kids as part of his family) and purely for content and sponsorship deals.
They are rushing the wedding because each day that Matts dad and Tammy gets older, the more chance of having problems. There is already a high risk using the old mans sperm.

I hope they both are scrutinised to the maxx for cashing in on an innocent child. Matt had all this planned before he proposed to Tammy. He knew she had the money to fund his venture and knew she'd fund everything after.
What a douchebag. He would be the type to make her abort if there was a problem picked up in ultrasound
You're fully right. Sperm has so much effect on fetal growth. First and foremost, on the quality of the placenta. Then, sperm is four to five times more likely to pass on mutations, certain disabilities and genetic illnesses. There's a cut-off donation age for both women and men. For women it's earlier. For men, depending on their residence, it's between the ages of 35 and 40. I sincerely doubt Zucchini's father is in that age range, so I have to wonder how will clinic accept his 'donation'. His older age poses a huge risk to hypothetical embryos. Not to mention there are possibilities older men contribute to their biological children's neurodivergency, because their sperm's quality and motility are affected. And ND in general is very inheritable. I cannot see either one of those two self-centred saps to deal with a neurodivergent child. Especially one requiring more love, attention and care than usual. The one who wouldn't stand camera in the face and wouldn't be easy to 'control' as Tammy can with her three. In general I just pity the poor babies here.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
You're fully right. Sperm has so much effect on fetal growth. First and foremost, on the quality of the placenta. Then, sperm is four to five times more likely to pass on mutations, certain disabilities and genetic illnesses. There's a cut-off donation age for both women and men. For women it's earlier. For men, depending on their residence, it's between the ages of 35 and 40. I sincerely doubt Zucchini's father is in that age range, so I have to wonder how will clinic accept his 'donation'. His older age poses a huge risk to hypothetical embryos. Not to mention there are possibilities older men contribute to their biological children's neurodivergency, because their sperm's quality and motility are affected. And ND in general is very inheritable. I cannot see either one of those two self-centred saps to deal with a neurodivergent child. Especially one requiring more love, attention and care than usual. The one who wouldn't stand camera in the face and wouldn't be easy to 'control' as Tammy can with her three. In general I just pity the poor babies here.
So true I wonder if they’d go down the clinic route or just syringe it. Friend has 3 kids from a Calpol syringe and a friend!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So true I wonder if they’d go down the clinic route or just syringe it. Friend has 3 kids from a Calpol syringe and a friend!
Matt is too much of a narcissist to have a kid with someone else's genes, if his dads can't be used. His dad is ugly as duck, genes or not.
I always thought Tammy would want to adopt a black baby if she couldnt have anymore, since she was sleeping with them all.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Matt is rushing the pregnancy purely because Anna wants to be pregnant soon. Matt does everything she does and always has. They will be using both experiences for the podcast. He has his entire life planned already, probably including the birth plan

Reactions: 2
Matt is rushing the pregnancy purely because Anna wants to be pregnant soon. Matt does everything she does and always has. They will be using both experiences for the podcast. He has his entire life planned already, probably including the birth plan
He also probably had planned who he'll sleep with too, since he doesn't appear to be the type that's attracted to & appreciating the body that's growing his child. He has no qualms being disloyal when he's dating, let alone married and expecting a kid. But if both Anna and Tammy get pregnant simultaneously, what are his remaining hook-up options?! Is he gonna scout barely legal girls with DD bosom again? Is Alanna gonna be single by then?! So many questions on my mind!

Reactions: 2
So her Greece retreat was announced ages ago, last year? Only 30 spots and today's she's pushing the sales 😬
Take off her family and that's only roughly 20 odd spots and she hasn't sold them 😆
She can't even pronounce where she's going 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So her Greece retreat was announced ages ago, last year? Only 30 spots and today's she's pushing the sales 😬
Take off her family and that's only roughly 20 odd spots and she hasn't sold them 😆
She can't even pronounce where she's going 🤣
The price is insane in this current cost of living crisis! Her target audience most likely wouldn't even need business advice from her if they can afford to splurge on this bullshit. I sure as hell wouldn't want to be sharing a room with a stranger if I'm forking out 10k+!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The price is insane in this current cost of living crisis! Her target audience most likely wouldn't even need business advice from her if they can afford to splurge on this bullshit. I sure as hell wouldn't want to be sharing a room with a stranger if I'm forking out 10k+!
Flights to Greece and then to Island (2 separate trips) are over the top too. She'll be running at a huge loss if she doesn't fill those spots because she will have forked out a lot of money to the company to hold it

Reactions: 1