Tamara Ecclestone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have an absolute guilty pleasure in following Tamara, I love seeing the holidays and the sheer exuberance of their life.

Jay annoys me, but mainly because of the whole "oi oiiiii" but I assume he just doesn't know what to say on his videos!? 😂

Filthy rich and I bloody love watching it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I didn’t realise she was on YT but I like her from watching the tv series they did. She was born into privilege of which she is very aware. She enjoys her wealth but does do a lot for charity. She seems amazingly down to earth and I relate to her anxiety issues. I have nothing against Jay - he still continues his career despite marrying into a billionaires dynasty - when you think of how many men quit their jobs as soon as their mummy vlogger partners start making a bit of money that’s to his credit! He clearly wants more children though!

Reactions: 4
I watched her show on itv (?) and enjoyed it but she had far too many staff around. I’d hate that.

Reactions: 1
Oooh me too, she clearly loves Fifi dearly that’s absolutely clear. Her extravagant parties etc are ridiculous but it’s her money and helps keep the economy going 😂

Reactions: 3
Huge fan of TE & family. She can spend what she wants and the more the better as pp said it’s good for the economy! Better spent than sat gaining interest/yield in investments, offshore! Love her approach to motherhood too. She’s brilliant. I loved the episode when she went and bought half of Costco. “Pistachios are life”

Reactions: 5
Giving some of her obscene wealth away would be better for the economy. Her charity work is minimal in comparison the difference a donation from her would make

I seem to remember a report that she employs 50 people to run her home & life. That’s 50 families she supports by being a profligate spendthrift. Plus all the florists and events managers, security etc. She is supporting the market economy rather than locking it all up tax free offshore.

Reactions: 5
I seem to remember a report that she employs 50 people to run her home & life. That’s 50 families she supports by being a profligate spendthrift. Plus all the florists and events managers, security etc. She is supporting the market economy rather than locking it all up tax free offshore.
She could donate half her wealth and still contribute to the economy. To retain such wealth is just obscene

She could donate half her wealth and still contribute to the economy. To retain such wealth is just obscene
But why should she??
Just because shes rich does not mean she has to, she probably donates and does a lot more than people realise.

Reactions: 4
But why should she??
Just because shes rich does not mean she has to, she probably donates and does a lot more than people realise.
Because it’s just disgusting that the world is full of poverty yet they make a tv show out of her Spending money she’s been given. She does everything to excess and that amount of wealth is awful

Reactions: 2
Because it’s just disgusting that the world is full of poverty yet they make a tv show out of her Spending money she’s been given. She does everything to excess and that amount of wealth is awful
Do you spend your money how you want? Who are you to say how she should spend her money 🤷‍♀️!! The world is full of poverty but that's not her fault and her problem to fix, shes rich get over it!! And she probably does more for charity then you!!

Do you spend your money how you want? Who are you to say how she should spend her money 🤷‍♀️!! The world is full of poverty but that's not her fault and her problem to fix, shes rich get over it!! And she probably does more for charity then you!!
We have a difference of opinion. It’s not money she’s warned / worked for. You have no idea about my charitable contributions , I also work full time. She doesn’t. I’m simply pointing out that wealth like that is excessive and nobody needs that much money

Reactions: 2
We have a difference of opinion. It’s not money she’s warned / worked for. You have no idea about my charitable contributions , I also work full time. She doesn’t. I’m simply pointing out that wealth like that is excessive and nobody needs that much money
Just like you have no idea about her charitable contributions so how is it your place to say she should donate half her money to charity 🤷‍♀️
She was born into money like a lot people that's not her fault, and her dad worked for that money.
I agree nobody needs that much but there are even richer people than her.

Anyhoo...it’s a TRASH thread. Start a thread in the RAVE section if you want to sing her praises. 🙄

Reading the original post it wasn't started as a TRASH thread!!

Anyhoo
It’s in the TRASH section!
The RAVE section is entirely separate. It’s for someone to rave so as not to derail trash threads. 🙄

It’s in the TRASH section!
The RAVE section is entirely separate. It’s for someone to rave so as not to derail trash threads. 🙄
Wouldn't particularly say I was RAVING about her though, it was more a discussion/ difference of opinion on her wealth!!