Tally Sharp

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed her content recently is just loads of pictures of her in skimpy bikins and swimwear on holiday. Her content isn't what it used to be, she hardly engages no hauls, vlogs, interactions. I would almost think she posts these revealing swimwear pics to aim at a certain audience of men that like bigger women. Im also sick of her taking pics of her belly with captions like "love yourself" its weird considering she's had surgery and why do we need constant close up picturesnof your belly? I wonder if she's getting paid by some people with a fetish for bigger women to post these or something.
She always gave me the weird vibes of trying to appeal to men with a BBW fetish, especially when she posts weird pics with her legs spread, or her belly being a focal point, or shaking her belly in her reels etc. It goes beyond just 'body positivity' or confidence, but she will try and dress it up that way. Also her IG comments are mostly weird men commenting. I actually wonder if she's an 'adult content' creator somewhere.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She always gave me the weird vibes of trying to appeal to men with a BBW fetish, especially when she posts weird pics with her legs spread, or her belly being a focal point, or shaking her belly in her reels etc. It goes beyond just 'body positivity' or confidence, but she will try and dress it up that way. Also her IG comments are mostly weird men commenting. I actually wonder if she's an 'adult content' creator somewhere.
Yes I think we are onto something tbh. I unfollowed her as it was just constant & it's weird considering she has her family on her insta and I notice her brother likes most of the pictures 🤮

IMG_7766.jpeg

i doubt she is a size 16. Why do these body positive influencer's always hide the true clothing size?! Whilst she has lost weight I don't think she's lost that much.

Reactions: 4
Seeing her previous pictures I can see the weight she has lost, but surely she is not a 14/16 like she says in her stories?
IMG_5787.jpeg
IMG_5788.jpeg

Reactions: 1
She says it her latest video too. Won’t believe it until she tries on something non stretchy and not from fashion nova. She does look really good though.

Attachments

She says it her latest video too. Won’t believe it until she tries on something non stretchy and not from fashion nova. She does look really good though.
Yes everything is stretchy even on her vinted when I last checked she had things listed as a size 16 with lots of stretch. I remember she did a plt haul and tried on a size 14 coat it would not even come close to fastening it looked tiny snd silly on her. I guess she will never be honest with her viewers regarding her size

Does anyone else find it slightly contradicting that Tally now does these "love your body" pats and love your lumps and bumps, be happy whit who you are after having weight loss surgery.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else find it slightly contradicting that Tally now does these "love your body" pats and love your lumps and bumps, be happy whit who you are after having weight loss surgery.
Yeah i agree. I follow another girl called Aliss Bonython who has really gained a lot of weight over the last few years but she at least really embraces it and seems lovely.

IMG_4570.jpeg
IMG_4576.jpeg
Seems like she is slowly putting weight back on, she is still quite big I was actually surprised as her stomach looked really big too. She must use slimming filters on some of her videos as in some of them she looks smaller than others.

What size is she claiming to be now?
She hasn't mentioned recently but looks size 18/20 in her recent vlog and her face looks slightly more rounder again in her recent instagram pictures I thought she has uploaded old ones but apparently they are recent. I think she doesn't do much daily apart from pretend to be this "influencer" I mean her gym workouts she's hardly breaking a sweat.