Talia Storm

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep seeing her songs and videos popping up on my feeds, who the hell is bankrolling this music she's talentless and the songs are like they are from a teenage girls diary terrible.
Mummy and daddy. Same way she ended up on the Capital breakfast show irritating all our ears.

Apparently still very friendly with Elton John, duck knows what he sees in her.

Mummy and daddy. Same way she ended up on the Capital breakfast show irritating all our ears.

Apparently still very friendly with Elton John, duck knows what he sees in her.
What has been the opinion of her on capital? I’m assuming tit! I’m in England so luckily don’t have to suffer her so curious to know what she’s like.

Reactions: 2
What has been the opinion of her on capital? I’m assuming tit! I’m in England so luckily don’t have to suffer her so curious to know what she’s like.
Well, I stopped listening to her... she's too full on and too much of a try hard 😂

Reactions: 1
I keep seeing her songs and videos popping up on my feeds, who the hell is bankrolling this music she's talentless and the songs are like they are from a teenage girls diary terrible.
I saw the one where she was ‘singing’ in her ex’s car (?!) and it reminded me of A Little Bit Alexis from Schitts Creek 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She was quick to get in her interview that she was there for capital Scotland as she’s now a presenter, seemed to make out it’s her 1st time then had to mention her bikini she wore last year
How she goes every year I’ll never know
Is it down to wearing barely there outfits?
Can’t stand her

She was quick to get in her interview that she was there for capital Scotland as she’s now a presenter, seemed to make out it’s her 1st time then had to mention her bikini she wore last year
How she goes every year I’ll never know
Is it down to wearing barely there outfits?
Can’t stand her

Mummy and daddy are well connected and financed. They'll pay or do what the need to do, to make their daughter the celeb she dreams of.

Incredibly she's doing TRNSMT this year. Surely to god she aint singing?!!!

Fresh off the big screen; starring in chart topping rapper Nines’ self Directed movie ‘Crop Circle 3’ as the lead female ‘Eve’ - Tallia Storm has spent the last 6 months recording her second album with industry heavy weights across the UK & Los Angeles. After writing with Nile Rodgers in Abbey Road Studios and rubbing shoulders with global superstars like Kylie Minogue & Olivia Rodrigo as she hosts Scotland’s number 1 hit music station from 6am, Tallia Storm has really proven herself to be an exciting rising star in the UK entertainment scene. Starting at the age of 13 opening Sir Elton John’s concert, Tallia has hustled her way to the top to be one of the most talked about rising talents.

That's taken from the TRNSMT website. I wonder if mummy wrote this... ''Tallia has hustled her way to the top to be one of the most talked about rising talents'' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Incredibly she's doing TRNSMT this year. Surely to god she aint singing?!!!

Fresh off the big screen; starring in chart topping rapper Nines’ self Directed movie ‘Crop Circle 3’ as the lead female ‘Eve’ - Tallia Storm has spent the last 6 months recording her second album with industry heavy weights across the UK & Los Angeles. After writing with Nile Rodgers in Abbey Road Studios and rubbing shoulders with global superstars like Kylie Minogue & Olivia Rodrigo as she hosts Scotland’s number 1 hit music station from 6am, Tallia Storm has really proven herself to be an exciting rising star in the UK entertainment scene. Starting at the age of 13 opening Sir Elton John’s concert, Tallia has hustled her way to the top to be one of the most talked about rising talents.

That's taken from the TRNSMT website. I wonder if mummy wrote this... ''Tallia has hustled her way to the top to be one of the most talked about rising talents'' 😂
She’s been a rising talent for about 10 years now 😂 can her mum hurry up and go bankrupt so we don’t need to hear anything more about Talia.

• Haha
Reactions: 6