Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kimmyuns

When did Syd unfollow ell on instagram? Ell's following syd but Syd isn't following Ell - did I miss this happening?

daniellelaul

i’m happy to see that rachel leary commented on ells post, her likes are catching up with syds and her face isn’t in it! just wanna see ell thriving & happy tbh
And Georgia may!

Ughhh I’m soo annoyed that Emily and Georgia are tagging along with syd, they are the most genuine people especially Emily and I really hope they don’t start to act the same as syd
I thought they were going away together? Or are they meeting them in Ibiza. I thought the same tbh

eyespy124

I think influencers will side with Syd because at the end of the day that’s also business for them. Ell is less active and less out there in comparison so they benefit more from being closer to Syd. And if ell chooses to steal away from this industry, other influencers aren’t getting anything from her if they do side with her instead of Syd if that makes sense. It’s all about contacts, money, ads etc these days
Step away from the industry sozzz **^^

lmai19

imagine Ell or Syd having family over n knowing your ex BFF is upstairs or like they both go out at the same time n awkwardly wait for the lift. Or Syd n her bf are taking pictures in the lift n the door opens n Ell n her bf are waiting to go in. That’s so awkward. I wonder who’s gonna move out if they do
I don’t think they live in the same block with the same lift etc, I feel like it’s a few blocks along. But yeah still a chance they could bump into each other outside/in the car park etc

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
Yea you have and now you’ve limited your profile so I can’t screen shot and show you so you know you have 😂 immature much see is Syd wants to be friends you seem to have the same brain capacity
I limited my profile the day I made it, so you’re clearly thinking of someone else