Swimwear Recommendations

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking for a nice swimsuit or bikini. I've put on some weight over Xmas (who am I kidding at least since last summer 😆 ) and now I feel uncomfortable with myself. I'm going on a beach holiday soon-ish so need, preferably a swimsuit that will make me feel comfortable.
Something that could help hide my stomach area or at least some sort of control. I've never carried this much weight and never on my stomach before so not sure how to "dress it". I'm normally pear shaped but now with a bit of a lower belly

I found a swim dress that was really flattering, hid my rather large tum!
Maybe have a look at those?

Reactions: 1
I have this swimsuit by H&M - it's a bit of a pain to get into as it's quite tight, but it's really flattering. My stomach was never flat, regardless of how much I weighed and it made me self-conscious, plus I don't like bikinis, so I went for this.

I have this swimsuit by H&M - it's a bit of a pain to get into as it's quite tight, but it's really flattering. My stomach was never flat, regardless of how much I weighed and it made me self-conscious, plus I don't like bikinis, so I went for this.
Brilliant thank you for sharing. I think that would be perfect along with some shorts 😊

• Heart