Sweaty Betty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks everyone I went with a pair of the power mission high waisted leggings in black! May also have added the on running cloud x trainers to my basket aswell heard they are brilliant! Got 20% off them aswell so thought #yolo... lockdown is hard enough

Reactions: 2
I was raging had a gorge pair of patterned powers in my basket and by the time I went to check out they were gone and that was even on the pre sale.... did manage to get a pair of beetle blue powers tho so hope they are nice

I was raging had a gorge pair of patterned powers in my basket and by the time I went to check out they were gone and that was even on the pre sale.... did manage to get a pair of beetle blue powers tho so hope they are nice
I have beetle blue powers, they're fab. There's a lot of beetle blue stuff in the sale I noticed!

I want a navy pair of powers next

Reactions: 1
I have beetle blue powers, they're fab. There's a lot of beetle blue stuff in the sale I noticed!

I want a navy pair of powers next
They look lovely online so I’m excited to try them think I’m going to go for the navy lilybods, really like the fit of their stuff. Will see how they compare to sweaty Betty when they arrive

Ok so the sweaty Betty stuff arrived and I’m hooked also loving the on running trainers they are so comfy!!!

What length is best for someone who is 5,5 in height?
I’m 5ft4 and wear the 7/8 leg and it comes to just above my ankle bone. I have a pair of full length and they’re a bit wrinkly at the knees because they’re too long.

I feel their quality has really gone down recently a top I tried on was all nylony and would be so hot when training

Reactions: 2