Suzanne Kane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She never mentioned PJ on her stories after the late late. Was doing her usual look at me at Farnham. Think it’s very bad form. She’s completely self obsessed and is never seen without a filter

She mentioned on her stories from the hotel that they'd be back in the room to watch him on the LLS, so proud of him etc but she never really revisited after that

She mentioned on her stories from the hotel that they'd be back in the room to watch him on the LLS, so proud of him etc but she never really revisited after that
I’m nearly 100 per cent she said they’d be back to watch late late but never mentioned him or being proud specifically. Thought it was disgusting

Can't stand this one at all, shes so up her own hole. Love PJ and suffered through her leo varadker loving nonsense just to listen to the podcast but I eventually gave up on it too. Wasn't worth it. Mentions chris every episode about 10 times :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
Suzanne had Chris Moyles on her radio show today, did anyone know they're cousins?

• Haha
It’s funny watching it dawn on her that the public actually hate “Christopher” 😂😂

Just came across her podcast. She has to be one of the most irritating people ever. No idea how she has a job on radio. Is she trying to be Jen Zapperelli?

Painful, I know more about her kids than my friends kids. Their names, ages, date of birth, their interests. Alarming amount of information on her social media.

This is a really random lads, but do yous remember years ago on 98FM there was a breakfast show with Luke and Cooper. Whatever happened to them? It was so sudden they just left. I always think it was something to do with Luke. He came up on my insta a few weeks ago and he’s in Australia.

I really like Rebecca and Brendan. They are hilarious together!

She’s always late for work. So unprofessional. She’d never dream of public transport though. Got to keep that job Suzie with the caravan in arklow now

She’s always late for work. So unprofessional. She’d never dream of public transport though. Got to keep that job Suzie with the caravan in arklow now
In fairness to her, she'd never manage to drop the kids to school and make it into town for 10 if she got public transport.