Susiebluesyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else follow Susie? I feel like she’s a little bit Marmite with her political rants, personal health overshares and extensive use of the word ‘Hun’ but I have stuck with her for years and enjoy probably 75% of her content.
(It was 100% but has declined over the last few months).
However, she is now struggling with a health issue and, due to alleged health anxieties, ‘needs’ a series of private tests and consultations which she can’t afford. So she’s asking her followers to pay. This is tantamount to begging. Absolute shameful, in my opinion.
Fair enough she’s ill and scared, but live within your means, don’t scrounge from other people. And maybe don’t share the ins and outs of your relationship, when your partner clearly HATES social media and refuses to be shown or involved in your posts...

Reactions: 2
I thought this was coming. Same with Lovely Lydia. Something increasingly disingenuous about them both.

Reactions: 4
I have to disagree. I’ve watched Susie’s account for ages and she’s been through an unbelievable amount of tit.

I don’t really get all the hate with GFM, she doesn’t do ads, doesn’t shill anything. Puts the effort in, always captions her stories and has, personally, opened my eyes up to SO much.

I donated and was completely happy doing so. It’s not like she’s forcing anyone to donate. She shared that she was going through an incredibly awful situation, and explained that she would donate anything extra to charity. Her overall health isn’t great, she does ‘need’ these investigations since she is regularly losing consciousness. it’s not like she’s wanting to make a ‘quick buck’. And I feel happy that I could help her get the help she needs.

Reactions: 4
I have to disagree. I’ve watched Susie’s account for ages and she’s been through an unbelievable amount of tit.

I don’t really get all the hate with GFM, she doesn’t do ads, doesn’t shill anything. Puts the effort in, always captions her stories and has, personally, opened my eyes up to SO much.

I donated and was completely happy doing so. It’s not like she’s forcing anyone to donate. She shared that she was going through an incredibly awful situation, and explained that she would donate anything extra to charity. Her overall health isn’t great, she does ‘need’ these investigations since she is regularly losing consciousness. it’s not like she’s wanting to make a ‘quick buck’. And I feel happy that I could help her get the help she needs.
That’s fair enough, it just doesn’t sit right with me! And I took real issue when she was launching it and was so critical of her bf. I’m sure he doesn’t appreciate his business being made so public, without his consent.

Reactions: 1
That’s fair enough, it just doesn’t sit right with me! And I took real issue when she was launching it and was so critical of her bf. I’m sure he doesn’t appreciate his business being made so public, without his consent.
yeah I think she did delete those stories fairly sharpish. Probably just lashing out because she was trapped in a crappy situation. I’ve done it before. But I don’t feel like she was wrong to put up a GFM. After all, it’s go fund me, not go fund a charity, etc

yeah I think she did delete those stories fairly sharpish. Probably just lashing out because she was trapped in a crappy situation. I’ve done it before. But I don’t feel like she was wrong to put up a GFM. After all, it’s go fund me, not go fund a charity, etc
Did the GFM get deleted too? What happened with her partner? She must have removed them fast or maybe I just missed them!

I felt very sorry for her with those slides about her boyfriend. He sounded like an hole.

I can’t remember the finer details of what she said about her BF, but it basically amounted to her having to go home and be alone (when very ill and concerned about collapsing again) because he’d had enough of her.
I find their whole set-up very bizarre to be honest. I appreciate that relationships are a personal thing and we all do it differently, but there’s something not quite right about him / them as a couple, in my opinion.

I can’t remember the finer details of what she said about her BF, but it basically amounted to her having to go home and be alone (when very ill and concerned about collapsing again) because he’d had enough of her.
I find their whole set-up very bizarre to be honest. I appreciate that relationships are a personal thing and we all do it differently, but there’s something not quite right about him / them as a couple, in my opinion.
That’s very sad and not what you want from someone whose supposed to love you. And who also has a chronic condition (cant remember what) and she’s posted before about him understanding her so well. I like Susie, she’s been through a lot, and I can’t imagine how scary her current health stuff must be especially without a massive support network of friends and family looking after her.

He said if she stayed with him she had to abide by all of his house rules and that she couldn’t outstay her welcome. He also spent the majority of his time playing video games and told her she couldn’t be that ill because she still had a personality.
She said it seemed like he hated her. In the comments on one of her posts she was pleading with someone to let her go and stay with them.

I think this is a pretty crappy thread TBH. Susie was obviously really worried when she set it up and was clear that people should only donate what they could easily spare and you know she'll pay it forward. It must have been a difficult thing to do and, going by her stories today, well worth doing. I didn’t donate, but if I had I'd think it was money well spent. To suggest that someone should have lived within their means to be able to afford medical tests that had no idea they'd be needing is harsh. Particularly after the year everyone has had.

Reactions: 5
I think this is a pretty crappy thread TBH. Susie was obviously really worried when she set it up and was clear that people should only donate what they could easily spare and you know she'll pay it forward. It must have been a difficult thing to do and, going by her stories today, well worth doing. I didn’t donate, but if I had I'd think it was money well spent. To suggest that someone should have lived within their means to be able to afford medical tests that had no idea they'd be needing is harsh. Particularly after the year everyone has had.
It’s just my opinion. More than happy for people to disagree!

He said if she stayed with him she had to abide by all of his house rules and that she couldn’t outstay her welcome. He also spent the majority of his time playing video games and told her she couldn’t be that ill because she still had a personality.
She said it seemed like he hated her. In the comments on one of her posts she was pleading with someone to let her go and stay with them.
He does sound like a dick, but it's hardly domestic violence. Maybe he enjoys playing video games as much as she enjoys playing on instagram?

He has always been clear that he likes his own space and has chosen to stay off social media. She used to like the vibe of their together but separate lives.

Curious whether she will stay with him but I am not surprised she is taking a break from insta. If you're anxiety is high social media is no place to hang out.

I do think it's a bit mean to air your side to 10,000 people, when he has no idea or right of reply.

Ironic that she has opinions on literally EVERYTHING and EVERYONE but if anyone disagrees with her people get defensive. If, as she claims, she has never been on tattle then discussing things she has shared publicly on here will have no affect on her life whatsoever.

Isn't it interesting how people are dying of bleeping starvation but in 24 hrs she can raise £1000 for private medical tests. What makes her so special that she should jump the queue of a two month waiting list of people just like her. She owns a flat in London and has inherited wealth. Proves given the chance everyone will use their influence/power for their own good.

I'm glad she has her diagnosis and hope she can get better. She needs to seriously assess her boundaries.

He does sound like a dick, but it's hardly domestic violence. Maybe he enjoys playing video games as much as she enjoys playing on instagram?

He has always been clear that he likes his own space and has chosen to stay off social media. She used to like the vibe of their together but separate lives.

Curious whether she will stay with him but I am not surprised she is taking a break from insta. If you're anxiety is high social media is no place to hang out.

I do think it's a bit mean to air your side to 10,000 people, when he has no idea or right of reply.

Ironic that she has opinions on literally EVERYTHING and EVERYONE but if anyone disagrees with her people get defensive. If, as she claims, she has never been on tattle then discussing things she has shared publicly on here will have no affect on her life whatsoever.

Isn't it interesting how people are dying of bleeping starvation but in 24 hrs she can raise £1000 for private medical tests. What makes her so special that she should jump the queue of a two month waiting list of people just like her. She owns a flat in London and has inherited wealth. Proves given the chance everyone will use their influence/power for their own good.

I'm glad she has her diagnosis and hope she can get better. She needs to seriously assess her boundaries.
Exactly this. There’s a definite sense of entitlement about her and she’s very ‘beggy’!

at the same time, you could look at it another way: she had a particularly crappy upbringing, has been lumbered with some awful health conditions that stop her from carrying out normal daily activities. She chooses to use her free time raising attention to a lot of important issues which could, very well, filter down into support for those poverty stricken people. She does this without payment.

she’s going through a particularly scary time in her life and saw an opportunity which then paid off. Who wouldn’t do the same just because there are people less fortunate than you?

perhaps you should be more angry at the people who donated. Should they have directed their money somewhere else?