Surrey Mama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha we are all on the same page - after I posted I looked at her stories and saw that they were moving together, I had the same thought. I would imagine the inlaws are buying the Dorset properties and that frees R and hubby up to buy the london flat themselves?
(interestingly if you look at properties SSTC on rightmove near sherborne, there are loads which come with a second house or an annexe)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm not sure SurreyMama can get much more mileage out of swimming everyday. We get it, you live by the beach but we're bored to tears already!

Reactions: 2
What a waste of an expensive wetsuit on her.
I didn’t think there was such a thing as ‘breaststroke specific’ one.
Awaiting the full body pic of her in it soon 🥴

What's that not so subtle dig at fewer friends being better ones! Does that mean all her Surrey Mum friends deserted her in droves when it was no longer convenient for them and she managed to get EVEN DULLER.

Let me guess today Sarah will...go to the beach, Ellis will splash in a puddle, watch a tractor.........

She should rebrand herself as a plus size blogger, i think she'd do quite well at that, at least she'd have more of a niche.

Why can't she swim in the rain???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wouldn’t we all be down at the bloody beach every day if we didn’t have jobs to go to and babysitters on hand 🙄

Reactions: 3
Reckons she's been split up from her husband and Evie on her flight home! Lol, of COURSE Sarah is with Ellis and Amelie. Poor little Evie...not Mummys favourite by any means is she!

Was she gifted that holiday? She doesnt work how does she pay for stuff??

• Sad
Tagging loaf in her stories today, hoping they notice and send her a freebie?
Yep of course she is the blaggy beatch!

Her account seems to be stalling. Her kids arent lookers, her life is now just beach, beach, beach. Its hot so she goes to the beach. Its wet she looks for a tractor and a puddle with Ellis. Hardly exciting! I wonder if this is why she said she's setting up something new, no doubt not a proper job.

Flying tips… because no one ever has flown with kids, ever. 🤦‍♀️
Lol, Sarah is THE expert you know because no one else has EVER had 3 kids.

Reactions: 4
Love how little she cares about Evie, even got her sister to make her the EXACT same cake again this year?! Couldn't she think of one other idea? And love the way she pops a bow in Amelias hair for the party and then just scrapes Evies back.
Did SJ strum wish Evie a happy birthday? I'll have to check! After all her and Evelina were the BEST of friends! Apparently.

They have to split the kids up. And, shock horror, as always, Evie goes to Nick and Sarah takes Amelie and Ellis. How predictable.

What on Earth is she wearing?
She's been swimming loads, says she's dropped two dress sizes, yet every photo she seems to have gained another chin! How?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1