SugarPuffAndFluff

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi. Does anyone watch these vlogs?
She's the polar opposite of me with her immaculate make up and lovely clothes but I find her very watchable.
She gets quite passionate about issues and seems honest about her life in general, her accent is fascinating too

Reactions: 2
I cannot bear to watch her anymore and have unsubscribed. I’m sick to death of hearing her moan, especially regarding Covid being a conspiracy. It’s in every video now. Also she complains about the Government keeping us all locked up etc etc. She’s started another YouTube Channel on a platform for Conspiracy Theorists. I’ve also unfollowed her on Twitter because it’s the same old, same old on there too.
If she hates the UK so much why doesn’t she just f*** off back to Poland 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I cannot bear to watch her anymore and have unsubscribed. I’m sick to death of hearing her moan, especially regarding Covid being a conspiracy. It’s in every video now. Also she complains about the Government keeping us all locked up etc etc. She’s started another YouTube Channel on a platform for Conspiracy Theorists. I’ve also unfollowed her on Twitter because it’s the same old, same old on there too.
If she hates the UK so much why doesn’t she just f*** off back to Poland 😡
Ah yes, I've heard about her other channel. Maybe she's so sensitive because she grew up in communist Poland ?
I still enjoy watching her day to day vlogs as she seems to have a very nice life. I couldn't be doing wearing all that makeup everyday though !

Reactions: 1
I used to like her and loved the fact that we had a British blogger that we could relate to more, regarding products and being able to get them in the UK, but she has changed a lot in the last 2/3 years.
Now she seems to be all about the freebies, especially from the USA and she gets annoyed when people comment that they can’t be bought in the UK. She retaliates by saying that most of her subscribers are American anyway!
I don’t enjoy her content anymore, far too much high end stuff and designer brands and it’s all about shopping. She seems desperate for somebody at Charlotte Tilbury to notice her channel and shamelessly plugs all the CT products that she’s bought (in the hope of being given some freebies I assume. I just think she’s 30 years to old for them!).
She was moaning again the other day about having to get up and take Paul somewhere ”before 8am” saying she wasn’t happy about it! She managed to put a full face of make-up on for it though! I‘ve already been at work for over an hour by 8am and that’s 5 days a week.

• Heart
I used to like Nisha and could identify with her as we are a similar age but just lately it’s just a moan fest. She has a nice home, money to spend on clothes every week, has regular beauty tweakments, but she’s still not happy. Can’t watch her anymore as she’s too self absorbed.

I used to like Nisha and could identify with her as we are a similar age but just lately it’s just a moan fest. She has a nice home, money to spend on clothes every week, has regular beauty tweakments, but she’s still not happy. Can’t watch her anymore as she’s too self absorbed.
She spent a Christmas vlog saying she didn't need anything else and was happy with what she had and then the next couple of vlogs were all about new clothes and make up she'd bought 😅

Reactions: 3
She spent a Christmas vlog saying she didn't need anything else and was happy with what she had and then the next couple of vlogs were all about new clothes and make up she'd bought 😅
Still finding things to moan about each week but she really does seem to have a lovely life 👍

So our sugarpuff is thinking of getting Patreon as she can’t take any form of criticism. Unless people are blowing smoke up her arse and telling her she looks twenty she’s not interested. The problem with a lot of these instahuns Nisha included is they live in a bubble, they are stuck in their grey houses all day, obsessing over every wrinkle or micro pound they have gained if they even looked at a roast potato. Now she’s asking people to pay to hear her moaning about her wrinkly eyes and bloody sofa! More fool you my lovelies if you sign up. Stay Fabulous

So our sugarpuff is thinking of getting Patreon as she can’t take any form of criticism. Unless people are blowing smoke up her arse and telling her she looks twenty she’s not interested. The problem with a lot of these instahuns Nisha included is they live in a bubble, they are stuck in their grey houses all day, obsessing over every wrinkle or micro pound they have gained if they even looked at a roast potato. Now she’s asking people to pay to hear her moaning about her wrinkly eyes and bloody sofa! More fool you my lovelies if you sign up. Stay Fabulous
She's getting lots of supportive comments on yt so hopefully she won't. It's not the best financial environment to start charging for content, she'd lose so many followers !