Sue Perkins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Before starting a thread claiming double standards isn’t it worth double checking what the protest was about?
She’s not telling protesters to go home because of them gathering, it’s that they were gathering on a march claiming COVID doesn’t exist/isn’t as serious as suggested, without masks and without any social distancing. That’s why she said it.
But hey, don’t let facts get in the way of a quick character decimation.

Cant stand her, she's very crude and smutty and very unfunny, I cant believe she's got on like she has done.
She is supposed to be very arrogant and up herself when off the T.V as well. People who have worked with her say she's awful.
I don't thinks she's attractive either.

Reactions: 6
I really liked her when she & mel did Late Lunch on C4 , hated her on CBB , I don't think she is roll on the floor funny but she has her moments, Her problem is the BBC stuck her on everything at one time even gave her a sitcom which was just really terrible ,

saying that I would & her GF :love::sneaky:

Reactions: 3
She doesn't bother me either way so much. I do like the way she dresses, I like her blazers and t shirts, and that she wears glasses. ( most famous glasses wearers where really over the top specs eg Prue and Jenny Éclair)
Wonder if she is commenting on the India covid situation due to the fact she spent time there for that documentary.

However, I cannot stand Anna Ryder Richardson who hosts naked attraction. She reminds me of teenager who wants to give the impression they are more sexually experienced than they are.

Sadly I was there this day. To say both Perkins and Coren were b****** obnoxious is an understatement. Mothecombe is a lovely beach about 10 miles East of Plymouth and I was there that day with my partner. This pair wanted the small schoolhouse closed off ( it's in the middle of field which doubles as a car park so couldn't be done). So what if tattoos were on display- it was hot summers day.

I lost all respect for them after this.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
However, I cannot stand Anna Ryder Richardson who hosts naked attraction. She reminds me of teenager who wants to give the impression they are more sexually experienced than they are.
Anna Ryder Richardson is the interior designer/presenter. Anna Richardson who presents 'Naked Attraction' is Sue's partner.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Giles coren is a grade A twit. Sue I’ve always had a bit of a thing for. I told my ex-boyfriend I’m sorry she’s my pass and if the situation ever magically presented itself I’d go for it. He understood (his was Ryan Reynolds.). She isn’t break your sides laughing funny but she is witty and I like her banter.

does anyone have bad stories about her? I’ve always heard she’s lovely.

It's hard to believe she and Nicola Walker are best friends. Nicola seems lovely. Maybe Sue is too...but she is incredibly irritating on TV.

She and Anna have broken up, according to a billion Daily Fail articles over the last few weeks. They're bloody obsessed with the breakup.

Reactions: 1
It's hard to believe she and Nicola Walker are best friends. Nicola seems lovely. Maybe Sue is too...but she is incredibly irritating on TV.

She and Anna have broken up, according to a billion Daily Fail articles over the last few weeks. They're bloody obsessed with the breakup.
Nicola must be incredibly fond of her to accept that underdeveloped and poorly written role in Sue's sitcom Heading Out in which her character got either drunk or repeatedly shouted nonsensical one liners.

Does anyone know if there's bad blood between Sue and Sandi Toksvig? She used to be a regular guest on QI while Stephen was hosting for 5 consecutive seasons but hasn't appeared once since Sandi took over.

Reactions: 2
Nicola must be incredibly fond of her to accept that underdeveloped and poorly written role in Sue's sitcom Heading Out in which her character got either drunk or repeatedly shouted nonsensical one liners.

Does anyone know if there's bad blood between Sue and Sandi Toksvig? She used to be a regular guest on QI while Stephen was hosting for 5 consecutive seasons but hasn't appeared once since Sandi took over.
Dont know but Sandi is supposed to be a grade A super witch and a bully.
Sue Perkins partner has left her as well. Apparently she wants to have children or something? If shes 50 odd shes knocking on a bit unless she adopts or buys one.

Anna Richardson’s skin looks like plastic, it is so smooth looking. That’s an aside I know. I have only really seen her on that recent memory programme hosted by Sandi T, and some how to save your money programme. Is it make up, the cosmetic surgeons art or genes?

Hahaha November-again... Heading out was, erm...different. But worth it to see Nicola doing the birdy dance. lol Sue actually got quite a good cast, on thinking about it. I suppose it pays to have celeb pals.

As for Anna's skin, I think she did once have a beautiful complexion, but like them al,l has succumbed to the botox and fillers. You can tell, she has that puffy-cheeked/diminished-eye look. Jennifer Aniston is another one with a similar face these days. I watched her on Can I Improve my memory and she's a bit marmite, like Sue. I think she would be a bossy, domineering cow! You'd never get a say in anything. Making that's why she's got her marching orders from Sue.

It makes you wonder if there is something with Sandi, as Sue is the kind of person you would think she would have on QI. She tends to make sure there is at least 2 women per show, in the name of feminism and all that jazz! Or maybe she has no real say in it, who knows! I like Sandi though, i'd hate to think she's an hole.

Anna Richardson’s skin looks like plastic, it is so smooth looking. That’s an aside I know. I have only really seen her on that recent memory programme hosted by Sandi T, and some how to save your money programme. Is it make up, the cosmetic surgeons art or genes?
Anna films and posts her Botox appointments on Instagram. And all her other beauty treatments as well.

Dont know but Sandi is supposed to be a grade A super witch and a bully.
Sue Perkins partner has left her as well. Apparently she wants to have children or something? If shes 50 odd shes knocking on a bit unless she adopts or buys one.
She said she's started the adoption process last year.

Reactions: 2
Cant stand her, she's very crude and smutty and very unfunny, I cant believe she's got on like she has done.
She is supposed to be very arrogant and up herself when off the T.V as well. People who have worked with her say she's awful.
I don't thinks she's attractive either.
Which people who have worked with her say she's awful and why?