Sue Perkins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been caught out reacting differently to two mass gatherings treating one differently to the other because she agreed with it.

Left Bake Off just because it switched channels. Not as funny as she thinks she is. I think her partner hosts Naked Attraction because she isn't getting her kicks at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That last comment is pretty uncalled for to be honest. She also wasnt the only person to leave Bake Off when it moved channels.

Reactions: 21
Blimey , you didn’t hold back 🤣
What a start to a thread !
Haha. You cannot pick and choose when a mass gathering during a pandemic is acceptable. She should either like or dislike both situations. They are not to be treated differently.

Reactions: 11
Haha. You cannot pick and choose when a mass gathering during a pandemic is acceptable. She should either like or dislike both situations. They are not to be treated differently.
The second gathering isn't full of immature pricks, though.

Reactions: 9
That last comment is pretty uncalled for to be honest. She also wasnt the only person to leave Bake Off when it moved channels.
Agreed. And this “I think her partner hosts Naked Attraction because she isn't getting her kicks at home.” is just 😬
Have you been personally victimised by Sue Perkins @AllSeeingEye123 ?!

Reactions: 17
I absolutely and utterly loathe her. Always have. Hated her on Bake Off. Not too keen on Mel either. Noel Fielding really was the best thing ever to happen to Bake Off.

Reactions: 17
At least she's not everywhere like before. She just seems part of the Middle Class woke crowd throwing comments on each and every bandwagon. Nobody cares Susan.

Reactions: 9
He has been a huge success!
He's fab. When it was first announced that he was going to be one of the new hosts, I was a bit sceptical but he's done so well. He's great with the contestants but he doesn't make it all about him the way Mel & Sue did. When they presented it was like "THE MEL & SUE SHOW with some baking". Sue used to really annoy me constantly fiddling with the contestants ingredients and cakes and messing things up for them. I can't remember who the contestant was, but I remember in one episode they were making meringue and a couple of them did the 'holding it over the head' trick. Sue came over to someone and dipped her head into their meringue. Disgusting :sick::mad:

• Sick
Reactions: 10
The best thing she did really was that Supersizers Eat thing with Giles Coren. The fact that she got pretty close to admitting she shagged him¹ is quite funny too, considering she identifies as a lesbian.

¹Her exact words were "we may have snogged under the table at some point", which I think is an understatement based on the amount of sexual tension.

• Haha
  • Wow
The best thing she did really was that Supersizers Eat thing with Giles Coren. The fact that she got pretty close to admitting she shagged him¹ is quite funny too, considering she identifies as a lesbian.

¹Her exact words were "we may have snogged under the table at some point", which I think is an understatement based on the amount of sexual tension.
This is what I'm here for :D:ROFLMAO::cool:
God I loved that series. Yes the chemistry was amazing between them, although, because sue is gay i just thought it was just friendship chemistry 🤦‍♀️
I actually fancied them both a little bit 🤭🤐😁

Reactions: 5

Can't stand Giles Core . Another entitled twot.

• Heart
This is what I'm here for :D:ROFLMAO::cool:
God I loved that series. Yes the chemistry was amazing between them, although, because sue is gay i just thought it was just friendship chemistry 🤦‍♀️
I actually fancied them both a little bit 🤭🤐😁
Yeah, Giles looked okay at that time, but he's a well known twit, which is a bit off putting. Sue has a kind of geeky teacher thing going on, which is kind of hot too. I know a lot of my non-straight female friends go absolutely mad for her 😂

Reactions: 2
Yeah, Giles looked okay at that time, but he's a well known twit, which is a bit off putting. Sue has a kind of geeky teacher thing going on, which is kind of hot too. I know a lot of my non-straight female friends go absolutely mad for her 😂
Welll I'm straight but I'm now questioning that 😅:ROFLMAO:🙌i guess there's just something about her and yeah I could imagine Giles having that bad boy thing going on :sneaky:

Reactions: 2
I cant bleeping stand this woman. She pauses when she says something she thinks is amusing, almost as though she is waiting for the laugh. Her Ganges programme was so bleeping patronising it was painful to watch.

• Heart
I remember reading a really snooty comment that when she's round someone's house for the first time, she'll go straight to the bookshelf and she'll judge the sort of person you are by the books you own. And she'll make a decision at that moment whether you're high-brow enough to earn her friendship.

It was so obnoxious and pretentious and I just remember thinking - you date the woman who hosts NAKED ATTRACTION! Wake up, love.

To touch on your comment on leaving Bake Off, I never understood why they all cited their reasons as out of loyalty to the BBC. Why not loyalty to the show? I can understand they might have thought their prospects would be better overall if they stayed with the beeb, but if that was the case just admit it!

I hate to defend Paul Hollywood but I think it was very unfair that he was painted as a greedy twit with no integrity because of the stance they all took by not moving with the show. It's his job, and he chose not to leave and was rewarded with a big pay packet.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13