Such Brave Girls (BBCThree)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched this? I can't tell if I like it or not but still watched the whole lot! It's definitely different!

Reactions: 2
I hadn’t even heard of this but just googled and it sounds… heavy?

I might have to give it a go though!

Reactions: 1
Has anyone watched this? I can't tell if I like it or not but still watched the whole lot! It's definitely different!
I like it watched them all I hope there’s another season it’s easy to follow easy to watch funny dark sense of humour and I’m like josie gay myself so can relate to when sejes with her bf and finds him annoying he’s like a piece of wet lettuce annoying hahah but yeah it’s good the guy who plays their mums boyfriend gives me gay vibes he was out of Benidorm no way is that man straight not that it matters but that’s my observation

The girls are sisters in real life apparently so I found that really funny as well! It's good I think it reminds me of Fleabag a little.

Reactions: 3
The girls are sisters in real life apparently so I found that really funny as well! It's good I think it reminds me of Fleabag a little.
Yeah they are sisters googled it I think billie looks like Molly mae anyone else see it and josies bf looks like Simon from inbetweeners

I've just watched the first 2 episodes . Literally had tears in my eyes from laughing . Absolutely loving this

Reactions: 4
I've just watched the first 2 episodes . Literally had tears in my eyes from laughing . Absolutely loving this
It’s get cleverly written and has dark humour which I love more shows like this anyone have suggestions? Raised in hull on channel 4 is good

It’s get cleverly written and has dark humour which I love more shows like this anyone have suggestions? Raised in hull on channel 4 is good
I will need to check out Raised in hull. Have you watched Alma's Not Normal and Nighty Night , both on BBC iPlayer