Style Swoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loves reminding us she's breastfeeding seven years. We get it Sarah. You should win Mother of the Year😴🥱

Reactions: 5
That link she shared was absolute crazy drivel! She is both stupid for buying into that and irresponsible for sharing it.
Absolutely nuts stuff, she is not right in the head, and how insulting to anyone who has had breast cancer.

Reactions: 4
The hallway reveal is so underwhelming - copy and paste of every other Insta hun’s hallways. How she thinks she’ll keep it looking ok when she’s already let the boys draw all over the staircase previously.

also, I know it’s completely irrational, but why doesn’t she get the middle boy’s hair cut? It looks like it barely gets brushed and gets in his eyes. I know she likes to keep him in the pink prison as much as possible, but it’s so odd when she has the eldest one with a short style. Is it just because his school requires it? Or is it that she really wanted a girl so is hoping with long hair and being held against his will he might become her mini me?

Reactions: 6
The hallway reveal is so underwhelming - copy and paste of every other Insta hun’s hallways. How she thinks she’ll keep it looking ok when she’s already let the boys draw all over the staircase previously.

also, I know it’s completely irrational, but why doesn’t she get the middle boy’s hair cut? It looks like it barely gets brushed and gets in his eyes. I know she likes to keep him in the pink prison as much as possible, but it’s so odd when she has the eldest one with a short style. Is it just because his school requires it? Or is it that she really wanted a girl so is hoping with long hair and being held against his will he might become her mini me?
Did you miss the absolute drama from his last haircut? She's too traumatized I'm sure to get it cut again. She's probably researching how to get him a homeopathic haircut next time or something. 💁‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did you miss the absolute drama from his last haircut? She's too traumatized I'm sure to get it cut again. She's probably researching how to get him a homeopathic haircut next time or something. 💁‍♀️
I did miss it - honestly limit how much of her stories I watch as I find my brain cells dying if I watch too regularly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The middle kid’s face says it all in that story at the school. Eldest can’t get away from her quick enough but J knows he’s going back to the pink prison for her to paw at herself over a bit of plaster on a ceiling all day long.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wait for the big reveal… of a plastered ceiling 🤪🤪🤪 imagine your life being that sad that that’s what you’re getting excited about

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't understand why a plasterer would be doing a collab? The waitiing times for tradespeople at the moment are crazy, they are turning jobs down.

Reactions: 8
I don't understand why a plasterer would be doing a collab? The waitiing times for tradespeople at the moment are crazy, they are turning jobs down.
Total insanity. No need. Does he not realise she'll be bitching about him soon enough.

Reactions: 10
It’s the barely visible #collab that gets me. It sneaky. You should not have to go looking for this information. It should be very clearly visible to the naked eye.
New thread pending peeps. Just need to get back to the day job for a bit 🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.