Style Swoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another boring house account. Loads of kids. Husband not bad but he’d eat himself.

Feel free to do a summary of her page!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Where to even start?!

Overshares her kids to the max, begs for anything and everything, clearly has too much time on her hands, another baby on the way - watch the freebies flow, thinks she is superior at everything (and is now going to start charging for interior advice), house is a complete mess most of the time and whatever you do, do not criticise her because she'll rip you a new one.

Probably loads I've missed...

Reactions: 6
Really? Off I go to snoop!!! Give examples pls!
The pink door is rots.
Have a look at her 'Shady' highlight. The person was fairly rude but if it was me I'd just ignore it, complete overreaction. And at some stage she was asking her followers for advice on something and someone suggested she ask her husband - she flipped at that one.

I actually liked her at the start but she posted something looking for advice and I shared my thoughts with her. She was convinced her idea was better (absolutely no issue with this, it's her house and I was simply sharing something that worked for me) then boom, a while later - she'd used my idea and passed it off as her own, no thanks or anything.

She is absolutely full of it when most of the house is done by interior designers whose help she enlisted... but now she's the expert apparently.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I don't have a public account, its my own personal one for friends and family so wasn't expecting a mention or anything, just a simple message to say thank you or to acknowledge in a post that a follower had shared the idea but nope, it magically came from her own very creative mind. Maybe I should send a bill for my advice, seens as she'll be charging for hers? 🤷‍♀️ (That really irked me - 'can anyone suggest how I could do this better', 'I'm so overwhelmed with all your responses', ' Any Web designers willing to share advice' - all so contrived 🙄

My whinging about her aside, I don't think the house is going to age well at all.

• Heart
I don't have a public account, its my own personal one for friends and family so wasn't expecting a mention or anything, just a simple message to say thank you or to acknowledge in a post that a follower had shared the idea but nope, it magically came from her own very creative mind. Maybe I should send a bill for my advice, seens as she'll be charging for hers? 🤷‍♀️ (That really irked me - 'can anyone suggest how I could do this better', 'I'm so overwhelmed with all your responses', ' Any Web designers willing to share advice' - all so contrived 🙄

My whinging about her aside, I don't think the house is going to age well at all.
Having had a look through her “shady” highlight and her account, I have a few observations
(1) don’t like her decor style. All the pink and brass. Will not stand the thetest if time
(2) her shady highlight is nothing short of pathetic
(3) she will destroy the kid posting about his separation/anxiety issues. she should hang her head in shame
(4) she needs to give her uterus a holiday.

• Haha
I would say her neighbours dislike her. She’s so derogatory towards them and their trees.

I thought ashencloud helped her with interiors so why does she now think she can do interior design.

I would say her neighbours dislike her. She’s so derogatory towards them and their trees.

I thought ashencloud helped her with interiors so why does she now think she can do interior design.
It’s called having ‘notions’ 👍

I'm still in shock at the filth of her car the other day with food all over it and then she gets some poor valeting company to come to her house and clean the disgusting mess for free because she's too lazy to do it herself. There were old chips on the floor🤢. What does she actually do all day? Feel sorry the poor kids, the boy is off school all the time because the school probably isn't good enough for her high standards (nothing is) but it's okay to stick a camera in his face all day and show him to thousands of strangers on IG, which he hasn't given consent to because he's too young to understand.

She's really passive aggressive, if you disagree with anything she's says she will go on a rant in her dm's and her replies are vicious! She's also an antivaxer but won't say it publicly, and was sending dm's to anyone that pulled her up on it saying that only people with underlying conditions died of Covid. She had workmen in her house all the time during lockdowns, she said to me that teachers were on a power trip getting kids to wear masks and looks like she also had Covid over xmas because someone delivered a full Xmas dinner to her on a plate but she said weeks later she had some mystery virus so in her head covid doesn't exist at all. She's having a home birth because normal hospitals aren't good enough for her, she said that hospital procedures haven't changed in 50 years, no accountable for the wrong info she is giving out and if you disagree with her she'll just block you. I'm sure there's loads of people she's attacked in her dm's and then posts all this stuff publicly about her religion and being kind bs.

Reactions: 5
I'm still in shock at the filth of her car the other day with food all over it and then she gets some poor valeting company to come to her house and clean the disgusting mess for free because she's too lazy to do it herself. There were old chips on the floor🤢. What does she actually do all day? Feel sorry the poor kids, the boy is off school all the time because the school probably isn't good enough for her high standards (nothing is) but it's okay to stick a camera in his face all day and show him to thousands of strangers on IG, which he hasn't given consent to because he's too young to understand.

She's really passive aggressive, if you disagree with anything she's says she will go on a rant in her dm's and her replies are vicious! She's also an antivaxer but won't say it publicly, and was sending dm's to anyone that pulled her up on it saying that only people with underlying conditions died of Covid. She had workmen in her house all the time during lockdowns, she said to me that teachers were on a power trip getting kids to wear masks and looks like she also had Covid over xmas because someone delivered a full Xmas dinner to her on a plate but she said weeks later she had some mystery virus so in her head covid doesn't exist at all. She's having a home birth because normal hospitals aren't good enough for her, she said that hospital procedures haven't changed in 50 years, no accountable for the wrong info she is giving out and if you disagree with her she'll just block you. I'm sure there's loads of people she's attacked in her dm's and then posts all this stuff publicly about her religion and being kind bs.
She’s a bit of a headbanger by the sounds of it. What does she do, other that post pictures of her crappy house on insta? I don’t like beg house. Pink door is awful and the front gate.

Question-is any part of her house actually finished. Pink door, pink stairs, pink dress, talking in a childish girly voice….is this fool of a woman ever going to grow up?

Calling bullshit on this too

ETA…calling bullshit on the story about the kid
Also another Sarah who says “for those asking”. Do we need another boring house account with another boring Sarah?

Attachments

Last edited:
Oh the car was DISGUSTING!! I cannot understand how anyone would let it get that bad.

She is represented by any agent but doesn't mention it on her bio- she wants everyone to think she's not just another instagrammer. She posted a reel yesterday for Regatta - no mention of it being an ad.

She will flip over this thread when she finds out 😂

• Haha
Oh the car was DISGUSTING!! I cannot understand how anyone would let it get that bad.

She is represented by any agent but doesn't mention it on her bio- she wants everyone to think she's not just another instagrammer. She posted a reel yesterday for Regatta - no mention of it being an ad.

She will flip over this thread when she finds out 😂
She is just another hun. Begging for a living. Over exposing her children and living in an unfinished house with below average interior design.

Reactions: 3
What really tipped me over the edge with her was seeing her twice (that I've seen) sharing posts from Gript's Instagram page. John McGuirks right wing "news".

You are kidding
Nope.

One was about the Irish guy being held in China and she was all outraged about not having heard anything about it in the media.

And I think the other time was something to do with kids wearing masks I. School - but I'm not positive about that one, I can't quite remember exactly now.

Reactions: 1
Nope.

One was about the Irish guy being held in China and she was all outraged about not having heard anything about it in the media.

And I think the other time was something to do with kids wearing masks I. School - but I'm not positive about that one, I can't quite remember exactly now.
Is she trying to be controversial in an effort to differentiate herself from the other “vanilla” Huns or what’s her objective.

Anyone know what her qualifications are? Has she a Masters Degree or a PhD?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She feels the rage deeply

Absolutely raging everyone voted that her kitchen presses weren’t full height and were basically A Dust trap and a bulk head was needed

her Interiors style is basically just the highlights reel from Pinterest Cali/Byron bay style circa 2020

she will be insufferable if it’s a girl baby

• Haha
I can't believe this is the first thread about this one. I used to follow her for house stuff but stopped around all the anti-vax stuff. She has an undergrad degree from DBS in Psychology...it doesn't give her any qualifications to dismiss midwifery, managing child anxiety or interior design.

Reactions: 6
She feels the rage deeply

Absolutely raging everyone voted that her kitchen presses weren’t full height and were basically A Dust trap and a bulk head was needed

her Interiors style is basically just the highlights reel from Pinterest Cali/Byron bay style circa 2020

she will be insufferable if it’s a girl baby
I don’t like the kitchen. Looks budget and won’t stand the test of time…much like the rest of the house. Hate that paneling in the hall and the wall lights…where does she source that crap

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.