Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vito has been like a ninja this week he seems to be only seen on the Arena dance floor otherwise he's disappeared into thin air.

Reactions: 10
OMG Ellie and Vito won a show??!

Maybe Vito threw caution to the winds, grabbed The Scarf, and did the paso draped only in it and a fedora?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Awww they won ❤❤❤ I hope someone posts it on tik tok or You Tube. Just what she needed after that crappy article
---
Vito has been like a ninja this week he seems to be only seen on the Arena dance floor otherwise he's disappeared into thin air.
I’ve maybe seen one pap picture of him and that’s it. How’s he escaped, loads of pictures of everyone else and most importantly THE SCARF

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
What is it with the Strictly tour and inanimate objects: first it was the backpack that led to Kai & Nadiya being outed and now it’s the scarf

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What is it with the Strictly tour and inanimate objects: first it was the backpack that led to Kai & Nadiya being outed and now it’s the scarf
Yes, last year was inanimate object free. Molly and Tyler just basically had to walk around holding hands instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok, ok, it was me. The Scarf is now at the bottom of the Clyde.

Bobby and Di came second. The Matinee Destroyer is destroyed!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe the tour romance is Bobby and The Scarf? If it covers him up when he's wandering around in his pants then maybe it's not so bad. *Insert Homer eye bleach gif here* 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe the tour romance is Bobby and The Scarf? If it covers him up when he's wandering around in his pants then maybe it's not so bad. *Insert Homer eye bleach gif here* 😁
The more I think about the Bobby Pants story the less sense it makes (not that I don't believe it). So he stayed in her room and, what, nipped up to his own room to get something, without even putting tracksuit bottoms on? She texted him to come down for a booty call and he ran down the corridor in his jocks? The workings of the Consciousness of the Thoughts of Bobby are a mystery.

Video of Ellie and Vito's win. Ellie's little legs! Nikita and Graz charging down to hug them! (you can also hear the chants of 'Bobby!')

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m so glad that Ellie has won, especially when her ex has just crapped on her. I hope it’s given her a boost.
@lokp0009 did you confiscate the kids mobiles?

Reactions: 13
From the latest article it sounds like Bobby in his underpants was the night of the first show and the 3am party he was then spotted by hotel guests knocking on the door in his pants. If they did have a drunken shag and then his lot ran away to the Sun with it blowing it all public they are bigger shits than the ex!

However they are young and single maybe they are tour night time buddies but I doubt it will last.

Reactions: 6
Aw I love how everyone was so chuffed for them. Vito also has a story with Ellies wig coming off, and then him putting it on for judges' scores (nb. improvement on the skin fade, babe!) 💗

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.