Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please give a pay rise to the casting director who found Vito and brought him onto Strictly. He is delightful and him and Ellie are great together.
I love Vito! I love the way he says El-leeeee 😅
He seems genuinely kind, and kind of goofy, and gorgeous 😍
And I really like Ellie, they are a great couple!
I thought I'd be shouting for Nigel but it's Ellie and Vito for me 😀

Reactions: 11
The singing, never mind the track seemed too fast to how Gorka and Nikita were dancing, it was like they had been rehearsing to a slower version.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think Gemma requested a not so good dancer so Gorka can be at home more to change some nappies but still collect the pay check!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think Gemma requested a not so good dancer so Gorka can be at home more to change some nappies but still collect the pay check!
Wasn't everyone predicting he'd get Ellie because she's oop north? I think you're right - Gemma got on the blower and said 'I need him home by the second week in October!'

The fact that Les' kids are younger than Mardy Will's! #daddysfine

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.