Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they not doing the little replays of the dance as the couples go up the stairs anymore?

Reactions: 7
Nigel's charm, Katya's choreography and their connection and storytelling is going to take them very far. And I sense that they're both so driven that they'll strive to nail the technique asap.

(And some criticism shifts away the ringer/too good early on criticism ;))

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sorry, but I wouldn't have given that the same or less than Bobby or Ellie (maybe the same as Ellie but not less).

Reactions: 5
From the same woman who ignores glaring errors in week 7 and 8 and throws marks at people. I can't take her seriously.
Omg yes you are right. Dan wotsit (the Christian, forgotten his name) fucked up his dance late on in the competition and she was all 'it's only week nine and of course mistakes happen' :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.