Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dreadful idea. Out of time and can’t understand a word. I’m still convinced she’s pregnant.
---
I’d rather see Les Dennis on an anchor than watch Fleur rap ( badly) .

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'd rather Les danced with the other Nancy (Dell'Olio) than Fleur rapping again.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Dreadful idea. Out of time and can’t understand a word. I’m still convinced she’s pregnant.
---
I’d rather see Les Dennis on an anchor than watch Fleur rap ( badly) .
I think she must be. She used to wear relatively form-fitting outfits till recently.

It's been nice to see Nancy less intense this year. Remember the anguished weeping on ITT last year?

Reactions: 9
I hope he also pushed his bum out like a small shelf and choreographed in a side ways slide :cool:
Yes! And also his shoulders up by his ears 😂 Another Brendan trademark. It's always particularly funny when he (husband) attempts a fast jive.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Les is a nice man. Not cut out for dancing but I'm sure Nancy was relieved to have a lower stress season and a bit of fun after last year's slog.

Reactions: 11
Fleur posted a story about 'rehearsing tonight's ITT'

They rehearsed and still didn't think the rap was a bad idea??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who has put fleur in a straight jacket? It makes her look about 4 sizes bigger than she is..

Reactions: 2
This dress isn’t flattering on Joanne .. makes her belly look massive .

Reactions: 1
Clifton analogies du jour - Hooks on hips and ribs, an anchor and hook, pieces of wood and guitar strings.

I think Ellie definitely wouldn’t say no to a bit of Vito. Who can blame her really.
She should get to at least the semi final based on her incredible self restraint.

As far as #wasrobbed goes, am I the only person who is still pissed that Natalie Gumede lost out to Abby?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.