Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't even recognise that song as The Killers until worryingly far into the music, the singer started in the wrong key!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OMG this is the worst cover tonight so far. And it’s had some stiff competition. I didn’t even know what it was until they got to the chorus.

Adam looks like he drowns kittens in his spare time. And I don’t mean he has a good tango face. There‘s something about him

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Noooo, what have they done to Luba's hair?! It's making me feel sick.

That was good, considering it's week 2.

Reactions: 3
not to defend the singers but it was supposed to be somebody told me maneskin version

Reactions: 2
Why is everyone so sweaty tonight, even the pro ladies who usually fare well. Has the air con broken?! Is the beeb cheaping out?

Reactions: 4
God even when he’s a bit sad he’s still smiling! Imagine if you came in and told him your cat had just been murdered he’d be like 😁😁😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.