Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #12 Movie week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They didn't butcher We Don't Talk About Bruno as much as I thought they would, but I think that dance would have benefitted from fewer props

Reactions: 3
Why does Ellie look like Tina O'brien? Sorry babes. This is not good.

Reactions: 3
Sorry, Kym and Ritchie got higher scores and both were complete rubbish, but hamza, who is the loveliest guy, gets a low score for a dance which wasn’t any worse ? Going back to turning off the scoring and comments I think!

Reactions: 7
This is fun, great song. She looks a bit lost. And all I learned from Strictly is CCC = straight leg!

Reactions: 7
Nah. I’ve thought it and said it. Ellie is tit. She’s as stiff as an ironing board. This better not be over marked again

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Johannes not adjusting to his partner as usual and outperforming her

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.