Steve's family vlogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she does work full time but does about 3/4 hours in the morning and 3/4 in the afternoon x
Yeah that sounds about right actually. She seems to do about 4 hours in the evening as she starts around 2. So possibly around the same amount of hours in the morning too.

Reactions: 1
Yeah that sounds about right actually. She seems to do about 4 hours in the evening as she starts around 2. So possibly around the same amount of hours in the morning too.
I think she starts when the school finishes for the day. Don't think it's as early as 2. She's a cleaner at the school so I think she's there mostly before and after school. I don't think she works 40 hours per week.

Reactions: 2
She definitely seems to go somewhere early afternoon as that’s when Steve seems to end home school for the day with Lacey. Maybe she has to go earlier as didn’t she become a supervisor or something? It does seem quite confusing as she works at Sophie’s school but leaves early afternoon.

Steve - Did you eat your lunch?
Chloe - Yeah, I ate my dipper and then my ....
Steve - Yogurt?
- crisps?
- chocolate?
- pepperoni?
She only said she ate her dipper and pepperoni.

Every single thing in her lunchbox is pre-packaged... No sandwich, crackers, wrap, bagel, pitta bread, pasta.... I am guessing all of the other children have the same. There schools must be very lenient on packed lunches because most schools encourage healthy eating.

Reactions: 3
Steve - Did you eat your lunch?
Chloe - Yeah, I ate my dipper and then my ....
Steve - Yogurt?
- crisps?
- chocolate?
- pepperoni?
She only said she ate her dipper and pepperoni.

Every single thing in her lunchbox is pre-packaged... No sandwich, crackers, wrap, bagel, pitta bread, pasta.... I am guessing all of the other children have the same. There schools must be very lenient on packed lunches because most schools encourage healthy eating.
that’s awful that he doesn’t make a single fresh thing for her to eat. No wonder the kids all look so pale. I put a penguin bar in my daughter packed lunch once and was told it wasn’t allowed 😅

Reactions: 4
that’s awful that he doesn’t make a single fresh thing for her to eat. No wonder the kids all look so pale. I put a penguin bar in my daughter packed lunch once and was told it wasn’t allowed 😅
Your daughter wasn't allowed a penguin bar? What's wrong with one little penguin bar!

There is nothing wrong with having treats but their packed lunches are made up of pure junk food, they then come home hungry and eat more food like that because what they have eaten hasn't filled them up.

Chloe will happily sit there and eat vegetable sushi as well as fresh fruits like watermelon and we know the kids love things like chicken wraps, they also used to eat things like bagels. So I don't understand why they cant have something a bit healthier that will fill them up rather than just processed food.

How do they stock their freezer so often, they buy so much frozen stuff and the freezer isn't that full.

Watching old holiday vlogs I can’t get my head around them leaving 12 hours early for a only 4 hour drive. When they arrive the moan about being bored and tired. No wonder they left so early for no reason. Same thing will happen this year

Reactions: 5
Watching old holiday vlogs I can’t get my head around them leaving 12 hours early for a only 4 hour drive. When they arrive the moan about being bored and tired. No wonder they left so early for no reason. Same thing will happen this year
I hope they cheer up a bit when they go on holiday, they do love to moan!

And they sometimes come home a day early!
Steve seems to wish their lives away. Can't wait for the weekends/bedtime/school holidays/Christmas/coming home from holidays early so they can start on the washing!

• Haha
And they sometimes come home a day early!
Steve seems to wish their lives away. Can't wait for the weekends/bedtime/school holidays/Christmas/coming home from holidays early so they can start on the washing!
I agree!

The thing is once the weekend comes they don't actually do anything....

There are a few un-happy people in the comments on his latest video....He will probably be moaning about it in tomorrows vlog.

• Haha
There are a few un-happy people in the comments on his latest video....He will probably be moaning about it in tomorrows vlog.
What are they unhappy about? Not watched the vlogs in weeks now but I'll probably pick up again when they go on their holiday.

See Henry being bodyguard again!!!!
He’s such a weird creepy one! Steve seems to hate ‘trolls,’ but yet it’s ok to let Henry troll people in his comments. And picking on grammar is the laziest shot you can take at someone, especially when Steve’s grammar in replies is terrible, but Henry says nothing. Pot kettle

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What are they unhappy about? Not watched the vlogs in weeks now but I'll probably pick up again when they go on their holiday.
Someone isn't happy about Sophie being filmed and there is another comment further down regarding Liam's school.

He’s such a weird creepy one! Steve seems to hate ‘trolls,’ but yet it’s ok to let Henry troll people in his comments. And picking on grammar is the laziest shot you can take at someone, especially when Steve’s grammar in replies is terrible, but Henry says nothing. Pot kettle
5 people have liked that comment regarding her being filmed so there are people who clearly agree with her.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.