Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NB14

It’s an absolute disgrace, I’d like to report him actually. Disrespectful, vile and ignorant prick

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
I must have seen a lot more than most if you're all shocked at the grinding 😂
She's got her shorts on 🤷‍♀️ also the filming not exactly covert aaaaannnndddd she knows what he's like. Like most of us one day she'll cringe at the guys she used to find attractive. He's massively immature but as long as he and his 'girlfriends' aren't breaking the law I don't get the pearl clutching :eek::ROFLMAO:
Thing I'm most surprised about is Brian harveys daughter, didn't know he had one.
I know they'll be replies to this comment so I'll just say now while I'm here I understand that you all have opinions and I'm not saying you're wrong to feel that way, just that I don't have that same opinion (y)

Last edited:

Nolan15

Chatty Member
One of their fteind

Looked like a friend started on the brother? Smashed a 2k ornament apparently 🤔🤣
Looked like it was a family party, his mam was trying to catch rob and then pinned him down?? She was sitting on him think he drank too much, unless he had taken something

jmwebb

Unfortunately don’t think that’s her! She has tattoos on her head and boobs and the girl last night doesn’t. Similar neck tattoo though!

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Totally agree!! When I read the post about mental health I couldn’t help but think he was being snide about it. Honestly a horror of a human. I’d be so ashamed of my son turned out like him.
Jesus Christ he’s a dick head. Should have just took him down the station and dealt with him there. Bet the copper was desperate to just lamp him.

he’s just exhausting, thinks he’s on his own tv show all the time

Last edited: