Stephanies Tea Time #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(4) Stephanies Tea Time #2 | Tattle Life

toothless wonder reckons the police are involved 😅😅
---
Not a single penny of tax ever paid by these dossers. It’s like Jeremy Kyle upgraded ✨
---
How gawjus is her guest tho ladies?
Which one? They all look like they’ve been on Crimewatch!
---
Wtf was it doing with that chopper gadget? She’s using the mandolin to ‘chop’ her potatoes then says its not working? Cos u got the wrong blade in numpty! God what planet was she on ?! She’s was like a fart in a trance! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
If ever the BBC was to do a documentary about dossers on the dole, it would have to feature these lot. The way they speak, look and act is just typical chavvy scum. I feel sorry for Lewis, poor kid is gonna grow up just like her, he will be another one not working, living on benefits. Learnt from his mother. She doesn't seem able to keep friends very long does she? I find her really aggressive the way she speaks, if any of her old friends want to spill the goss....come and join us!

Reactions: 7
I’m blocked again never said a word ! Oh well off to make a new account! Sorry Steph! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If ever the BBC was to do a documentary about dossers on the dole, it would have to feature these lot. The way they speak, look and act is just typical chavvy scum. I feel sorry for Lewis, poor kid is gonna grow up just like her, he will be another one not working, living on benefits. Learnt from his mother. She doesn't seem able to keep friends very long does she? I find her really aggressive the way she speaks, if any of her old friends want to spill the goss....come and join us!
They’re far too rough for the BBC, channel 5 at best.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
omg! Not another tin of meat urgh! Tinned Chilli, chicken now curry AND adding more spices🙄🙄🙄 gross! Imagine all the preservatives in it and god knows what bits of a chicken are in it 🤢
---
omg! Not another tin of meat urgh! Tinned Chilli, chicken now curry AND adding more spices🙄🙄🙄 gross! Imagine all the preservatives in it and god knows what bits of a chicken are in it 🤢
There ya go!

Water, Chicken (34%)

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Lying there on a live yawning looking bleeping amazing as per. Not. Rough as houses that one. And can guarantee that poor dog never gets walked and just gets thrown in the overgrown garden which is inevitably full of rubbish and old shopping trolleys and piles of dog tit cos that lazy oaf won’t clean it up

Reactions: 5
She deffo doesn’t work, the amount of time she’s doing lives
---
Lying there on a live yawning looking bleeping amazing as per. Not. Rough as houses that one. And can guarantee that poor dog never gets walked and just gets thrown in the overgrown garden which is inevitably full of rubbish and old shopping trolleys and piles of dog tit cos that lazy oaf won’t clean it up
Im a massive dog lover and it makes me angry to think it doesn’t get walked, she shouldn’t have a dog,? she feeds it cheap, tit, dog food but constantly spends money on takeouts, notice we never see it, bet it’s under weight too, she should get up off her fat arse and walk it! 😡

Last edited:
She’s a fat, selfish lazy scrounger. Spends a fortune on takeaways, fags and food “hauls” but feeds her dog the cheapest food available, scavs gifts off her moronic followers who think she’s this sweet, innocent lovely woman, and spends the bare minimum on her child. All while living off handouts from the government cos her having a job is the biggest pile of bullshit. She never had and never will work or contribute a penny to society 😡

Reactions: 9
Makes me laugh when she sits there sucking her thumb with her hood up 😆 🤣 😂
That hair makes me feel sick, it's severely lacking in health. All 5 strands of it look like it's taken a dip in chip oil. 🤢🤢🤢 She's a dirty witch. That house 🤢🤢🤢 has no one shown her how to clean and take pride. It's like a rotten cess pit, poor Lewis having to come home to that

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She’s a fat, selfish lazy scrounger. Spends a fortune on takeaways, fags and food “hauls” but feeds her dog the cheapest food available, scavs gifts off her moronic followers who think she’s this sweet, innocent lovely woman, and spends the bare minimum on her child. All while living off handouts from the government cos her having a job is the biggest pile of bullshit. She never had and never will work or contribute a penny to society 😡
Basically just put the same, it’s Lewis and the dog I feel sorry for, getting all that stuff off her wish list to decorate etc and all we’ve seen is some cheap and nasty stick on tiles that’s not even finished! All this ‘ that be lovely when I decorate’ the curtains the cushion covers etc still in the bags no doubt! She really boils my piss !

Reactions: 4
Basically just put the same, it’s Lewis and the dog I feel sorry for, getting all that stuff off her wish list to decorate etc and all we’ve seen is some cheap and nasty stick on tiles that’s not even finished! All this ‘ that be lovely when I decorate’ the curtains the cushion covers etc still in the bags no doubt! She really boils my piss !
So still begging for stuff off her wish list but can afford a new suite and yet another takeaway, she really is the lowest of the low! But hey she deserves all her free gifts cause she’s such a lovely person! Her followers don’t have the brains 🧠 of a rocking
horse, they all give off DWP scrounger vibes, I’m betting she gets PIP, UC, Housing benefit and child allowance on top of that getting money from ‘lives’ !
Yet I have to appeal for being turned down for mobility payments despite being unable to walk a few metres without being in agony

Reactions: 1
Why the duck is she on live, filling the entire screen with her humongous build, wallpapering her hovel of a kitchen. No one wants to watch you heavy breathing while butchering the wallpapering

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.