Stephanies Tea Time #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A new thread for the beast that is Stephanie's Tea time

Reactions: 5
That hair....🤢🤢🤢 its the most greasy lank hair I've ever seen, it never looks clean, all 5 strands of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What I don’t get about this woman is if she’s doing nothing all day then why can’t she make some nutritious food for her and the kid?! All they ever have is rank oven food or kebabs?!

Reactions: 8
Can anyone see her account now it’s private?
Yeah I can see it, but only cos I've got a fake profile in there, she blocked me on my main. She's on live now, been her usual charming self. Screen is black cos she knows how flipping fugly she is

She’s not private now, back cooking her tit food, still not washed her hair, and she’s decorating her kitchen with stick on tiles which don’t go up to the bottom of the cupboards so there’s a gap 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.