Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

here4bants!

VIP Member
Her new pic on insta. Honestly the second hand embarrassment I get for her is soon bad
Please share for the blocked 😂 also she said she has to get an extremely fancy outfit for this thing in London. There’s nothing fancy about her outfit. The shoes are god awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

azura81

VIP Member
Yeah same video and the stuff came off when she was on holiday did it not and looked manky

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Omg I am cringing for that Nat Skye. Saying she was jealous of big Vav and that’s why she done it 🤣🤣🤣 Vav is that stupid she doesn’t realise that this Nat just wants her followers now so they buy her shite. State of her 🤣🤣🤣
I hope the Huns follow quickly so she can get 10k followers, and a cheeky wee tattle thread so we can get aaaalllllll the T on this latest chubby roaster.
i am cringing for her saying that 🫣 she has been all over Vavs comments lately & even made a video sucking up her arse the other day. How do u become part of a gc with random other people & leave 1 comment in it? Or was she on here 😂

• Haha

Maz40

Chatty Member
Sorry to jump on this thread but does that annoying cow Kerri Roma have a thread? I’ve tried looking for it
She did have. Not seen for a while. She’s such a bore fest. All she does now is slag her son, swear her head off and advertise rubbish.

Also I just can’t with Vavs eyebrows 🫣
---
She is honestly not saying today that her date on Sunday gave red flags?? She was asked on live yesterday about him and was saying how good looking he was, how nice he was and that she’d see him again.
She’s just one walking contradiction

Johnson1901

VIP Member
Ohhh what happened I've missed something?? Aimees thread over there goes so fast I used to have to skip loads of pages and just get the gist from her thread here. There seemed like a nice wee group on there with the odd one spoiling it so what happened dae they no want to be pals way us anymare 🤣
Some took offence to tattlers saying itsmejo being a little erratic and maybe making things up and it escalated from there.
I stayed out of it apart from to say it was all boring (after it had been going on a long while) and in the end, tattlers just started talking about Aimless and her crap and it all just got dropped.
I think because over there moves so fast, when people come on to catch up and then eventually comment, it rakes it all up and starts it off again.
I think almost all of tattlers deleted their CC accounts and all has been fine since

we all are only here for one thing, the downfall of these deluded arseholes and that’s how it needs to stay, not arguing between the websites

can’t believe you got blocked 😂😂😂🤭🤭🤭
Proper tickled me 😂😂

• Haha

lottie5378

VIP Member
Latest video - filter on much !!
Her Huns saying she is stunning

Ffs her nose looks like Michael Jackson’s

If she went on a date there would have been some pics taken ! Will wait for these to appear before I belive she had a date
exactly this the stupid bitch would not be able to resist

Scotblock

VIP Member
There was some event in Banchory last week that she wasn’t invited to - I’m assuming so as she would have told abody if she couldn’t go because she was at a BPerfect thing.

Mrs Meldrum wasn’t at that one either - for 2 folk who made the P and J Influencer’s list, weird how they weren’t there…
I noticed they both never got an invite to that. It was a John Clark BMW event.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
You going out to watch the football doll? I promised the wee yin I'd take him to beach 2moro thinking the game was on Sunday 🤦‍♀️
---

None of us want her she can fk off back to Pittodrie 🤣
---
Max is not a fkn toddler vav hes going to school soon ffs!!
No watching the game at a friends house then i am going out out 😂

• Haha

azura81

VIP Member
Tags her only friend who she saw at weekend and says this,

Now beefy you told people to come say hi , then post this!!! Clearly you ain’t the nice person you claim to be (we all know your an absolute cunt but)

Attachments

Maz40

Chatty Member
I think it’s Botox on the forehead around her arched eyebrows and lip filler injections she gets cos I’m positive she has admitted to having these procedures done as she was called out a good while ago.

Also why is Rylans mum/step mum even trying to converse with Beef cheeks, makes no sense.

I’m sorry for our Glaswegian neighbours but we mean this with all our hearts R.I.P. Aren’t you lucky being visited by Vav and Elpheba on the same day 🫣🫣