Stephanie Vavron #40 Big Vav is off to France, on a mission to get into Petrs pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t use TikTok what’s a “battle” and what are the gifts?
I don’t fully get it myself. But they go live and battle with another random person, and sit begging their followers to gift them things. Gifts come in all different prices, they battle out to win… begging basically

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The old desp cant help herself! He cannot be arsed with her!
That comment has just set me off again laughing 😂 The bleeping shame of it though. Making a real Tom tit of yourself last night then going back tonight to stalk him a bit more and throw money at him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
🎶Oh she’s a Goldigger, going all Baby Reindeer on poor Korey🎶 😂
---
What’s this all about. Has Korey found a new bird already 😂 Put your bank card away Steph, I don’t think it’s a goer 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
He goes live with girls every night, won’t ever hear from them see them again..
she’s followed him
Has him on insta
Requested to go live with him again
Commenting on his live
Gifting him in his live!

Someone make her stop 😂😂
She really believes that was a love story the first night she went live with him, even tho he’s been on doing the same thing with loads of girls since!! Big Martha Vavron
Thread title right there. Big Martha Vavron.
---
🤣 the rage in pip mansion right now hahaha
Hopefully his mods mute her. Who the duck does she actually think she is? Going in other people’s lives and telling their mods to block comments that she doesn’t like. Her ego is out of control.
---
New Thread

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I bet there were some baby reindeer style messages sent from Steph after Korey abruptly left the live:

wer u with someone jus ther?
Sent from my iceBath

dont think ill stop baby leprechaun
sent from my iceBath

Only a real man could handle a women like me
sent from my iceBath
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I am in stitches at this

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.