Stephanie Vavron #30 Big Staf Varvashian-Charity Thief and piling on more Beef. Everything she does is tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What one of the nursery nurses video do yous think Is about vav? I’m missing sthing lol
---
What’s the staff and Hayley tea again? I’m starting to get a bit lost now with all the folk she’s shat on 🤣
Apparently they split up purely due to distance 🤥

Reactions: 3
I was diagnosed with cervical cancer around the time Jade Goody was in treatment, I was very lucky - early detection due to a smear (which I was late in getting). I can’t even watch her poor boys - heartbreaking 💔

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
What one of the nursery nurses video do yous think Is about vav? I’m missing sthing lol
---

Apparently they split up purely due to distance 🤥
No Hayley the lassie who just posted a video

Hayley 🦋

Reactions: 4
I’ve had to block her on TT. She was inciting such a rage in me when she was constantly on my FYP and I begrudge her a single penny from me watching. Thank god for you lovely lot.

Is she really talking about disrespecting your partner? After all the tit she has done in life & most recently that video about Rylan & the plug? She really does live in a land of make believe. Absolute roaster!

Reactions: 18
If you get to her age with two kids from two different dads and you can’t have a healthy functioning relationship or co parenting relationship I would think she’d have some self awareness and self reflection to maybe realise she is the problem and do some work on herself. I guarantee her and Harley didn’t end because of distance. I’d be mortified if I was her saying I love yous and putting him in her videoes, introducing to her kids etc only for it to end a few months later????

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Wtf is she on about! She always thought Tommy fury was squeaky clean and he is who she was use to reverence him about guys… that’s weird, he’s like 21 and your 36 bleeping weirdo!

So she is saying Tommy embarrassed molly mae in front of the WHOLE WORLD. So it’s ok for her to come on and give her OPINION on her public platform to thousands of people how molly mae can do better than Tommy and she should finish with him. That’s not trolling is it Steph? That won’t effect Tommys mental health will it?! That’s just an ‘opinion’
But when other creators want to have an OPINION on YOU ITS trolling and it’s jealousy???
OKKKK THEN 🫣😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Wtf is she on about! She always thought Tommy fury was squeaky clean and he is who she was use to reverence him about guys… that’s weird, he’s like 21 and your 36 bleeping weirdo!

So she is saying Tommy embarrassed molly mae in front of the WHOLE WORLD. So it’s ok for her to come on and give her OPINION on her public platform to thousands of people how molly mae can do better than Tommy and she should finish with him. That’s not trolling is it Steph? That won’t effect Tommys mental health will it?! That’s just an ‘opinion’
But when other creators want to have an OPINION on YOU ITS trolling and it’s jealousy???
OKKKK THEN 🫣😂😂
like that time with Pete Wicks as well. She is an absolute hole!

Reactions: 13
like that time with Pete Wicks as well. She is an absolute hole!
Exactly. She’s 36 years of age, Tommys a young guy I’m sure he’s allowed out. Cause he took his top off, it’s disrespectful. No what’s disrespectful is your husband dying and you hounding all HAHM’s male pals. It’s disrespectful not putting your dead husbands mum and brother on his headstone!
---
God for bid a 22 year old boy out enjoying himself for a night out. Last week she was shouting about how her and rylan have separate nights out, separate pals etc. Tommy has one night out and big vav is right in amongst it (she try’s to talk about anything that’s trending) as she has duck all to say apart from how tired she is! She’s the first one to say don’t judge everything you see online, but sees 10seconds clips of Tommy and she’s entitled to come on slating him. HAHM, RANTING MA… vav has just shown that yous can actually come on a public platform and give your ‘opinion’ on something yous don’t like/agree with!

Last edited:
I’m really confused by her video about Molly and Tommy. Are you an influencer or a regular person Vav? Because who you THINK you are makes it really distasteful to talk about others like that. Just IMAGINE if someone made a video talking about her and Harley like she is, they’d be a troll and a bully. Okay Molly has been on TV and is classed more of a celeb in comparison but not sure why that means it’s fair game for Vav to speak about her. Surely her pal Ekin-Su will be cringing at this.

Reactions: 18
I’m really confused by her video about Molly and Tommy. Are you an influencer or a regular person Vav? Because who you THINK you are makes it really distasteful to talk about others like that. Just IMAGINE if someone made a video talking about her and Harley like she is, they’d be a troll and a bully. Okay Molly has been on TV and is classed more of a celeb in comparison but not sure why that means it’s fair game for Vav to speak about her. Surely her pal Ekin-Su will be cringing at this.
You can see how much Ekin Su cringes whenever Vav is around her at events. Like literally hounds her like tit on a stick and Ekin has to put up with it because she's no doubt contracted to be at said event and has to be seen to be nice. I'm no Ekin Su fan but god that must be so draining having these wannabees floating around you then claiming "my girl" on their 10s of posts on Instagram that night.

Yet her "real pals", the "day ones" who she sees "all the time" never get a look in and barely get a text back... 🙄 OH is that because they don't exist anymore?

Reactions: 12
Greeting about some ex-love islander's relationship. That's her inspiration, she'd sell a kidney to live that lifestyle, forgetting she's pushing 40 and nobody over 25 gives a duck about a couple of nonentities love life.

Reactions: 15
I never comment in here but the utter hypocrisy of her commenting on a couple she doesn’t know and inviting people to add their opinions. To quote her, does she know Tommy’s heart? Has she ever been in the same room as them? What’s the difference? Or am I being obtuse?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s on saying Tommy fury is being disrespectful taking his shirt off in a club!! She’s on half naked every morning 😳😳😳 make it make sense Vav !! You have zero respect for anyone so get your nose oot and sort your own lies out first ! 🤥

Great live yesterday ! Aye cause you baited everyone with your crying !!
She is a total psycho !

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.