Stephanie Vavron #30 Big Staf Varvashian-Charity Thief and piling on more Beef. Everything she does is tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want Harleys lot to spill the tea this gagging him is crap, after the Lying King comment I was like yaaaas how disappointing

Reactions: 12
Loving the gossip over on HAHM post, I would usually laugh at her being called out but it’s actually sick to think she done that just after that poor man passed away. I’ll be surprised if another man goes near her now all this all over social media about her

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Loving the gossip over on HAHM post, I would usually laugh at her being called out but it’s actually sick to think she done that just after that poor man passed away. I’ll be surprised if another man goes near her now all this all over social media about her
I’m just glad people will actually speak about it now. She’s been so lucky people have kept it quiet. Her charity fraud needs to be public knowledge.

Reactions: 15
I’m just glad people will actually speak about it now. She’s been so lucky people have kept it quiet. Her charity fraud needs to be public knowledge.
What was the charity fraud? I’m guessing she raised money in Cammys name and kept it

Reactions: 10
She will be on insta shortly going off on one again like the shitbag she is

Reactions: 10
I wouldn’t care but I always thought the guy HAHM named was related to Cammy in some way as they have the same surname. However, it could be the wrong person I am thinking of just same name HAHM mentioned. She did some shocking things before and after he died.
She’s said her ex finance was really friendly with Cammy. Then she shagged a guy Danny before poor Cammy was cold in the ground. Of course still pocketing his ‘death in service’ benefit, insurance, pension and charity funds.

• Wow
She will be on insta shortly going off on one again like the shitbag she is
She can play innocent all she likes and call people liars. But, everyone in Aberdeen has the same stories to tell about her and not all of us are liars. She needs to wise up and realise her past will keep catching up to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I cannot believe he's put out a video like they're some sort of celeb power couple. You met up like a handful of times lad, calm down.

Also loving how HAHM has named the so called best mate of her first husband. While it's vile what Vav did I hope he hasn't managed to go under the radar with being held accountable for snagging his best mates widow.

Reactions: 19
duck me that is wild 😳

In black & white Vav.

Wonder will Lils tiktok make an appearance again

Reactions: 11
Maybe Diane can come on and comment on this? Nah the old bastard just likes to comment on videos supporting her slut of a granddaughters vile behaviour.

What’s the staff and Hayley tea again? I’m starting to get a bit lost now with all the folk she’s shat on 🤣

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.