Stephanie Vavron #29 Fakes on a plane, and Harley has said, ‘leave me alane’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @OriginalAntiInfluencer for this fantastic thread suggestion, it was too long so see below.

"It'll be lonely this Xmas in pip mansion this year, it'll be cold so cold...without Harley and the blinds, this Xmas“

A late suggestion from @Ballstowall

Lies, Loganair and Lonely Nights

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Harleys comments on his tiktoks will annoy her sooo much - hes still well liked! Oh we wont be having that - abusive ex story(lie) incoming!!!

Reactions: 24
I think I’ve had menstrual cycles longer than that relationship. I probably looked happier during them too

• Haha
Reactions: 41
So the scummy mummy single at Xmas is now 3....we've got Big Beefy, Aimless and Ariana Grandma Claire Surey och well at least the bairns won't get ignored on Xmas morning well apart from getting ignored to phone duck, better than that I suppose than listening to them being em proper fucked (maybe don't have to listen at Vavrons after Churchys honest review)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can’t quote ellmac from the last thread

Next week we will have her trying to bad mouth Harley . I think that will be when her downfall will start. Cos as much as he was a sop and wet blanket there ain’t no way he was ever anything but decent and respectful to her and the children.

⬆ this!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That poor wee boy was screaming and shouting in thr background again when she was doing her “im single “ video. Even if someone else was watching him how can she just sit there talking drivel and ignore it?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Another step dad bites the dust, here’s fatty again getting pissed like usual why not take the kids to the Christmas parade?

Reactions: 12
We all could have called when she had a day out with her daughter. Everyone has that mate that as soon as they are single they appear from the fog again. Only difference with Beefy is she has no pals so has to go out with her daughter instead. Beefy bake for 1 tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thanks for the new thread. Just catching up on the day’s events - well, well, well. I reckon things soured after Malmaison “tyre slashing” incident. Until then Rylan had been kept well out of the big bad city where they might have run across “trolls” (eg normal citizens).

Reactions: 11
Another step dad bites the dust, here’s fatty again getting pissed like usual why not take the kids to the Christmas parade?
Because she is selfish & would rather garner sympathy from strangers on the internet about her 5 minute relationship. Her & Aimee are 2 cheeks of the same arse btw, i have never been as mortified for 2 strangers before as i have with these 2 halfwits 🥴
---
We all could have called when she had a day out with her daughter. Everyone has that mate that as soon as they are single they appear from the fog again. Only difference with Beefy is she has no pals so has to go out with her daughter instead. Beefy bake for 1 tonight.
Beefy bake 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thanks for the new thread. Just catching up on the day’s events - well, well, well. I reckon things soured after Malmaison “tyre slashing” incident. Until then Rylan had been kept well out of the big bad city where they might have run across “trolls” (eg normal citizens).
I wonder if he was ever contacted privately by anyone and advised to stay away. Clearly his ex was smart enough to remove their daughter from the situation although how you have a future when your child can’t be around your girlfriend surely was the beginning of the end

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.