Stephanie Vavron #28 Aberdeen Riggies,beware of this woman. She will empty your bank balances and your fridges

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So irresponsible to be drinking when your child is poorly and there's nobody else around to help. What if he needs taken into hospital?
I agree with that wholeheartedly. People who drink the night before and jump in the car early morning and do the school run 😡

Reactions: 11
I don’t drink ! My kids have never seen me drink 🤥 LIE

it would give me the fear living in the country in the middle of no where with a sick child let along drinking so I then couldn’t drive ! Not for me !! Definitely a No No !

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Max is unwell so no nursery.. aye what about Lily? She still needs to be taken into school a 30 minute drive away or is she having yet another day off? No wonder she's "not academic" she's never in school! Her slag ma is always chasing after a male wether it's Max or one of her 15 step dads 🙄

It gives me the major ick when you think back to her and Harley just two weeks after they met, playing happy families, him running about in boxers infront of Lily doing ‘pranks’. It was all for show and he was more than up for it. It’s his ex that’s clearly put her foot down to this charade and good on her. Not wanting her daughter dragged into Mad Pam, Doaty Diane and Big Vavs fucked up family.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So today when she paped poor max back to daddy she was off shopping !! Really important that Vav !! Mother of the year NOT
---
Cheese and wine in the same video

#No1LIE - don’t drink
#No2LIE - Dairy allergy

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm still trying to understand why she lives in the middle of no where with a teenager does she not wanna go out with friends. That would of depressed me at her age loved being out in the council estate at the age.

Reactions: 10
Ah bye bye wee Harley
I said ages ago when she wasn’t feeling him anymore she would put it down to the distance🤥

I think she’s had a strop cause he hasn’t dropped everything and came running when the whole internet was laughing at her.. but if kids come first did she want him to just drop his daughter and run to pip to mansion?

i def think she’s not been feeling him for a long time, he wasn’t what she wanted so I don’t think she’s really bothered! Lilly will meet daddy number 101719 before the end of jan
Also because he loves cock.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I think his wee girls mum has put her foot down after Logan Air. You can’t control who you ex ends up with but I can guarantee if my ex husband rocked up at PIP mansion he’d nae be having our kid anywhere near her

Predictions:
Woe is me content for a few days
Big boss Beyoncé staff by the weekend
Bashing Rylan - because he clearly left her and no way she’ll be able to keep it to herself
---
I'm still trying to understand why she lives in the middle of no where with a teenager does she not wanna go out with friends. That would of depressed me at her age loved being out in the council estate at the age.
I get the impression Lily is never there - either stays with friends/staffs mum or her dad in town

Does lily go to school in aberdeen? Its like a half hour drive away?! i don’t understand why shes out in Ellon either? Its weird. Where did she live prior to this house?

Reactions: 6
I also think he was probably signed off work when they met and had his daughter less hence why he was there all time running about after her.

He’s obviously back at work now and has his daughter 50/50 which Steph wouldn’t have liked

Reactions: 9
So her sons still ill but she's having a drink? Here's hoping she doesn't need to get him to a hospital during the night..

Reactions: 10
Does lily go to school in aberdeen? Its like a half hour drive away?! i don’t understand why shes out in Ellon either? Its weird. Where did she live prior to this house?
Yeah she’s still at her old school - she probably didn’t want to move and if she’s planning on leaving at 16 then there’s not much point for a year really

Ellon is imo showing off with the instagramable house - she implied she’d bought it when she moved in and a duck you to Petr after he kicked her out

She used to live in Aberdeen city

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.