Stephanie Vavron #26 Mad Pam wanted to go on Stars in their Eyes as Gina G - Pinch Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last nights video… she feels she was destined for ‘more’

more what? She has 2 healthy children , yes they may have additional support needs but they are healthy. not in and out of hospital for invasive medical treatment to save their lives.

she herself is healthy apart from the munchausens and delusions.

She seems to have enough money to afford a pretty decent lifestyle that many can only dream of (stay at home mum, huge house, shops all day, does what she wants when without having to juggle time off work , school etc)

so what more is she after?
Oh yes .. this is where in her head (and what nana and mad Pam say too) she thinks she is better than anyone and should be famous and bowed down to by everyone.

Just a shame 90 % of people can see right through her size 12 body ….

Reactions: 9
Omg recording your self while sitting on a bench to keep for a future day 🤔 just why 🙄🫣

Always a eye ball in every video

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did she go see ekin su at st Enoch's as the build a bear is in Buchanan galleries I Cannae see her walking the length of Buchanan st to get to argyle st 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Classic narcissistic trait - delusions of grandeur.
Thinks she’s superior and the world owes her something.

Reactions: 6
Did she go see ekin su at st Enoch's as the build a bear is in Buchanan galleries I Cannae see her walking the length of Buchanan st to get to argyle st 😭
Unless she went to Braehead? That video she done clapping back was outside The Forge so she has been a wee tour of Glasgow. I am going to guess she never went near the St Enicks (😭😭😭) Centre, probably couldn’t handle the embarrassment of the crowd Ekin can pull compared to what she done on the 2 visits she has had there 😏

Reactions: 7
She’ll be pissed off that she’s not allowed to spend time with Harleys daughter and he’s blown her off for the weekend. That will not go down well with Vav cause she needs all attention on her 24/7. Obvs Harley’s daughters moms put her foot down about her going to pip mansion and hanging out with that fruit loop, don’t blame her

Reactions: 10
She’ll be pissed off that she’s not allowed to spend time with Harleys daughter and he’s blown her off for the weekend. That will not go down well with Vav cause she needs all attention on her 24/7. Obvs Harley’s daughters moms put her foot down about her going to pip mansion and hanging out with that fruit loop, don’t blame her
Absolutely. You wouldn’t be able to sleep thinking your daughter was with that narcissistic egomaniac plus Lily. Absolutely not.

On selling ANOTHER tan. Come on Steph your taken the bleep here, most influencers do draw the line and say no I can’t… I was just posting a diff tan the other day! Absolutely mortified for her!

Looks like wee Rylan does a weekend on weekend off… so that long distance relationship she’s banging on about is just going to be a lot longer for her! If I where her mum, I just wouldn’t want my daughter involved in this circus… I would be like Steph might be lovey you love her yadayada but no. The whole environment she lives in as toxic, she gets horrendous trolling (Stephs words) and her kids are brought into all the time… and my child won’t be. (It’s def the reason he doesn’t show her face anymore)
The whole of Aberdeen hates her.. she is screaming about eating disorders, she has numerous stalkers, people showing up at her door. She has admitted to just setting her phone up to record the whole day to get all the best bits (again her words) so I really don’t feel comfortable my daughter going there and being in that environment… and she has absolutely every right to do so!

Amiees ex’s kids mum has been on his mums post on insta defending her kids etc.. She would have been able to see through Aimee right from
The start, I’m sure Rylans ex is the same!

• Heart
On selling ANOTHER tan. Come on Steph your taken the bleep here, most influencers do draw the line and say no I can’t… I was just posting a diff tan the other day! Absolutely mortified for her!

Looks like wee Rylan does a weekend on weekend off… so that long distance relationship she’s banging on about is just going to be a lot longer for her! If I where her mum, I just wouldn’t want my daughter involved in this circus… I would be like Steph might be lovey you love her yadayada but no. The whole environment she lives in as toxic, she gets horrendous trolling (Stephs words) and her kids are brought into all the time… and my child won’t be. (It’s def the reason he doesn’t show her face anymore)
The whole of Aberdeen hates her.. she is screaming about eating disorders, she has numerous stalkers, people showing up at her door. She has admitted to just setting her phone up to record the whole day to get all the best bits (again her words) so I really don’t feel comfortable my daughter going there and being in that environment… and she has absolutely every right to do so!

Amiees ex’s kids mum has been on his mums post on insta defending her kids etc.. She would have been able to see through Aimee right from
The start, I’m sure Rylans ex is the same!
So she sees baby rylan every other weekend that's about right for access visits 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you know what? My level of respect for Harley has increased ten fold, for sticking to whatever agreement he has with his child’s mother and respecting whatever they’ve discussed and for putting his little girl first and despite Steph being in Glasgow he doesn’t appear to have dumped his daughter to go running after Steph.
They possibly did see each other but he hasn’t felt the need to record private moments between them all involving the children.
That’s why Lauren’s daughter is being shown, Max is being hidden for some reason probably to impress Harley so she brings the wee girl out as it will keep up the child content she lives to push and also some of her huns will think it’s his daughter so will ask on comments which in turn pushes up her engagement etc . So it’s always always pre planned with her .

Reactions: 10
I think max has been Hidden cause she doesn’t have him, he will be with Petr.
She would have took Lauren’s daughter for just someone to be with her going round the shops so she wasn’t alone! Or Lauren was maybe there. She doesn’t have any pals.
I seen Rylans daily vlog there, new outfit piling on the aftershave, must have had a wee night out last nigjt… surprised he was allowed to go… but not surprised big beefy hasn’t commented on it… I give this to feb/March

I think max has been Hidden cause she doesn’t have him, he will be with Petr.
She would have took Lauren’s daughter for just someone to be with her going round the shops so she wasn’t alone! Or Lauren was maybe there. She doesn’t have any pals.
I seen Rylans daily vlog there, new outfit piling on the aftershave, must have had a wee night out last nigjt… surprised he was allowed to go… but not surprised big beefy hasn’t commented on it… I give this to feb/March
Max was in the build a bear video u could see his asn pushchair and him roaring towards the end im sure

Reactions: 1
This girls great - says she is a UK14, and the jeans she has on are a 16. She looks amazing. She is 5"4.
Make it make sense staff

Attachments

• Heart
How does she not pass out when getting dressed! She breathes in that much she looks like shes in pain 🤣🤣 Just own it! Be true to yourself you div!

Reactions: 4
Protruding uterus 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ ffs. Does Steph for 1. Forget how old max is & 2. Forget that everyone has seen how she’s looked for the past 5 years and it’s only been the past year she’s piled on the pounds. It’s nothing to do with having kids. Doll your fuking 36 it has nothing to do with your “protruding uterus” you’ve ate more shite in the past year than you probably normally would have and you’ve gained weight. It happens to us all
Stop making up all these bullshit illnesses and lies and fuking own it
A protruding uterus 🤦🏽‍♀️ what the actual duck?! She’s educating people & hasn’t a bleeping clue 🤣🤣 A uterus wouldn’t stick out, it comes down & is called a prolapse the daft bint 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.