Stephanie Vavron #25 Mr Rolly chugs over James Blunt. Big Beefy Vav is still a C*NT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why does she need to camera her getting dressed every morning 🤢 gosh F sake is nothing private

#onlyfanspending

#teenagedaughter

#mortified

Reactions: 9
She's sucking in for dear life, bet poor Rylan didn't get as a big a sook as her gut does

• Haha
I’m laughing… even a blind person could see what was going to happen with her display thing above her head. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

and bleeping idiot. Annoys me about the invisilign. Like one maybe 2 chewed but come on now that’s just idiotic to keep them where Max can get them. Idiot

Reactions: 10
she must have the smelliest deer going. Every pair of shoes she doesn’t put socks on. Even the boots in the GRWM she had bare feet.
she does all these get ready with Me but you never actually see her wear the outfit 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
She pushing the Harley moving in thing / moving out for her safety big time . Thought someone had broken in when the thing fell on her and was too terrified to sleep again.

Also promising a sneak peek of her bundle … has she forgotten she showed it on her live 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is the kinda folk who are up vavrons arse! Disgusting word to use, anyways never mind these imbeciles Why does harley not question why she hasn't went back to her own name and has instead kept petrs? Bit strange
My mum kept her married name after she got rid of ma da n I was 18 n couldn’t have cared less about her having same name as me 🤣 I did bury her using her maiden name tho n for a while I used her maiden name rather than my own . I have a boy who has my maiden name n when I had my girls n got married asked did he want to change but he’s keeping in wi ma da so still had my maiden name

Reactions: 2
why does she need to camera her getting dressed every morning 🤢 gosh F sake is nothing private

#onlyfanspending

#teenagedaughter

#mortified
Not once but twice this morning. She's a bleeping munter that one
---
I’m laughing… even a blind person could see what was going to happen with her display thing above her head. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

and bleeping idiot. Annoys me about the invisilign. Like one maybe 2 chewed but come on now that’s just idiotic to keep them where Max can get them. Idiot
Maybe wouldn't happen as often if she put her phone down and actually paid attention to the boy.

Reactions: 8
This is the kinda folk who are up vavrons arse! Disgusting word to use, anyways never mind these imbeciles Why does harley not question why she hasn't went back to her own name and has instead kept petrs? Bit strange
Only bitter and twisted thing is her, what a disgusting word to use shows the type of people that choose to engage with her.

Reactions: 12
What a disgusting word to use! Absolute scum 🥲

Reactions: 13
My mum kept her married name after she got rid of ma da n I was 18 n couldn’t have cared less about her having same name as me 🤣 I did bury her using her maiden name tho n for a while I used her maiden name rather than my own . I have a boy who has my maiden name n when I had my girls n got married asked did he want to change but he’s keeping in wi ma da so still had my maiden name
Ah so she wants to be the same as m! If my husband had been abusive didn't let me put heating on etc as she says would I fk want to have the same name

Ah so she wants to be the same as m! If my husband had been abusive didn't let me put heating on etc as she says would I fk want to have the same name
Yip wants the same name as m . Poor L whatever her name is must no be fancy enough 🙈 I love having the same name as my husband and girls but when I fall out wi them I roar aw you that were born ‘smith’ it’s no that name but you get what I mean

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can you imagine her big heavy limbs and her little pea sized head with her tinsel hair hovering over you and not being able to move 😂
Ask Rylan how it feels - that is his exact experience when she gets on top 😉

• Haha
That's if she ever does :ROFLMAO: #vanilla according to Churchy
A vanilla pillow princess. Wee Harley and his arthritis surely couldn’t cope with bib beefy Vav bouncing all over him, not with those big lipoedema legs. Not so much pinch me, but save me.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s really got such a hard life. Imagine being up and ready for the day at with hair and makeup sorted at 9 am… I’d only been in the office for 2 hours at that point so can really feel her struggle 😰

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.