Stephanie Vavron #23 Big Beefy Staf in her great big mansion, she'll need an extension for her arse expansion!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm neither the age nor the size for these bodysuits but come on to duck, even if I was - duck virtually stripping off to go for a pish, absolutely duck that! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm neither the age nor the size for these bodysuits but come on to duck, even if I was - duck virtually stripping off to go for a pish, absolutely duck that! 🤣
Fair point - I think it would be a working from home thing for me, defo wouldn’t want to be stripping off in wild toilets. I really like jumpsuits/boilersuits but always wear a vest top underneath to avoid that practically nude wee in a public bog.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fair point - I think it would be a working from home thing for me, defo wouldn’t want to be stripping off in wild toilets. I really like jumpsuits/boilersuits but always wear a vest top underneath to avoid that practically nude wee in a public bog.
Like even so, home or away, nah, it's getting too cauld! 😂 I'll stick to ma two pack of black leggings fae Asda that usually end up stained wae bleach 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
😂 What I think aswell I'll end up in a puddle steph won't though she clearly thinks she's barbie

Reactions: 5
I tried the cheaper one and it’s not as good, the mooslover is the best. I’m going to get a primark one and see how that compares. I’ve ordered another one now with the thicker straps, I do like that they’re not see through too.
I got the ribbed short style one from Primark in the summer and it was decent, not the most flattering on my post partum body but it was a thick stretchy material so if their longer ones are the same fabric I'll try them first, although going by the current climate primark won't be much cheaper than mooselover 🤣

They ankle boots … she can’t even zip them up to the top , they are too tight for her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think the poor lassies in denial about her size. She’s such an odd shape and that moose lover just highlights it. I watched it again and hate to say things about women but she looks bloody awful. Like I say she’s obviously in denial and not realising how much weight she’s piled on even her arms are massive. It’s no surprise really, for about 2 years all she’s done is eat take away and drink some fancy coffees that are absolutely loaded in calories, it’s nothing to do with not going to the gym it’s the crap she’s been eating. Hey I’m no better by the way I’m always greeting about my weight whilst shuffling a Chinese down my gob so it’s my own fault but at least I realise and admit it 😂

Reactions: 9
Omg what in the David Bowie are those boots??
He could pull them off, but her, nae chance !!

Her hair extensions are the worst I’ve ever seen and she’s thundering around acting all sexy when really she’s more like Nellie the elephant.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have 2 of them, and the other day for work I wore one with a jumper over it. I honestly wanted to cry every time I needed the toilet! Had to take the jumper off and then that off. Was painful 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.