Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotblock

VIP Member
It's the fact that the filter she uses is obv on him as well, look LOOK at his face, not a fuckin crease, line, nothing. 🤣🤣🤣 Fucking hilarious, like a fuckin Ken doll 🤣😂😂
But she doesn't use filters, nope, no way.
View attachment 2406033
He looks like the blokes they put on posters in the 90’s with the slogan “YOU CAN STILL LOOK NORMAL AND HAVE AN STD” on the bottom of them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

say it like it is

VIP Member
That lassies for ZERO shame or respect for anyone

Rude, selfish and vile

Shortly after Cammy died she jetted off on Holiday with Cammy’s mate she was sleeping with and got Cammy’s name tattoo removed from her hip 😠

She’s honestly a vile women

• Wow
Reactions: 22

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
I seen that last night and was going to say to you but I was like no one really cares and scrolled past… it’s actually really boring now 🥱 😂
The page is away now which tells me her or her mad maw have realised they fucked up! I was only bothered cause they made 5 or 6 videos using an innocent lassies picture saying it was me, saying she was on drugs. I was mare offended cause the lassie Is clearly a rangers fan and am no 🤣 jk

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Nothing will top river TEMS 😂😂😂 she must be delighted she has found someone as thick as her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
His wee chicken legs ge me the heave 🤮 and any guy that's films himself in the gym is a major ick for me 🤢 her and aimless are a pair of desperate slags will sleep with the first guy that gives them a bit of attention sad cows. This time next year we will all still be here while these silly 🐄 🐮 will be on to relationship 24059499
Ahhh come on now let’s not be too hard on him, he’s preparing for a big day … his first ever sports day 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Staf and toaty boaby trying to convince everyone how happy they are

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m sure Cammys family want to fully forget she ever existed and have his name live on in a positive way, for the poor man to be dragged into her shit even when he’s passed is disgusting. That poor family seeing all this stuff be posted about a man who’s not here to protect his name, vile

• Heart

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Wit a brass neck these 2 are! You have been together a month for fuck sake 🤣 acting like it's yer 10 year anniversary. Thank fuck I was too busy pumpin in the first month of meeting my man rather than trying to prove to strangers online how happy I am( av been married long enough mr rollys no getting his hole any mare ) 🤣 and learn to spell ya daft bastard #relashionship 🤣
---
Just leaving this beauty here...
View attachment 2396378
I've just mentioned this 🤣

Attachments

• Haha

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Just back from tgi’s… surely there must be a tgi vlog going up soon 😂😂😂

Just listening to him, there is no way she can be attracted to him… (I don’t think he’s a bad guy he does seem nice/gay) but you can just tell he isn’t for her… we know she has a type. I think it’s cause she has no pals, no one in Aberdeen likes her, so it’s like hanging about with your gay bestie. No man would go along and play all her stupid wee tiktok games with her…
It's the fact that the filter she uses is obv on him as well, look LOOK at his face, not a fuckin crease, line, nothing. 🤣🤣🤣 Fucking hilarious, like a fuckin Ken doll 🤣😂😂
But she doesn't use filters, nope, no way.
IMG_20230826_163027.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Lrkn27

VIP Member
1. You paid for your ADHD diagnosis where they will tell anyone anything for money. And even if you do have it, not an excuse for your shitty behaviour.
2. People with kind hearts are not nasty and vindictive like you, there is plenty evidence out there to back it up.
3. Coming from a council estate does not condone your behaviour either. I came from a council house & do not act the way you do.
4. You did not work your way up from a council estate, you shagged your way up. Got your claws into men with money.
5. You tell so many lies that you have lost sight of the truth.
6. You use your child & suicide as bait.

Your sweetness & light routine may work on the few daft huns you have left but more & more people continue to call out your behaviour, its not ROCKET SCIENCE to see you are the issue & not every one else who has had the misfortune to deal with you in the past.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Bec3007

VIP Member
What kind of nut job puts the milk in before the cereal? I knew she was a wrongun but that’s defo confirmed it for me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17