Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FitiverMin

Chatty Member
This woman popped up on my FYP recently, and I knew I recognised her from somewhere. Took a few minutes to click that she was the widow of Cammy who sadly passed from cancer a few years back now.

Anyway, something which stuck with me from social media after he died, was how critical and mouthy she was on Facebook. This was a while ago and people mature and change their views, but she was absolutely awful about Peaches Geldof when she passed. Calling her a "shit mother", absolutely slating those with addictions and outright stating that drugs were for "losers". She had clearly hurt people who were friends that had lost loved ones to addictions, but she was unrelenting in her right to post what she wanted on her page - sod who it hurts. Even so much as dragging late Cammy's apparent hatred of drugs into it to justify her opinion.

As someone with "mental health advocate" in her bio, I bloody hope she's changed her opinion on that front. She's certainly no great mother, exploiting her autistic son, and clearly filming an uncomfortable young teen for TikTok clout.

Reactions: 19

Koobcam

This is the problem with people like her. She’s known about autism for 2 minutes and thinks she’s some sort of expert. Giving it the “I love that Max has autism” - come back when he’s 18 and tell me how much you love it. It’s almost like she sees it as some sort of quirk, a free pass for some special treatment.

Nothing wrong with asking if the gruffalo could see/wave to Max separately but she was told no. She needs to get used it. It’s not always possible to get special treatment. However, I do agree a quick hello/wave at the end isn’t too much to ask but there’s obviously a reason they said no. As another poster already said, she probably wanted a full on personal meet and greet so she could film it for TikTok. She put herself in the position of being stuck there without a car, knowing Max can have a meltdown and need to leave at any time.

My son is almost 18 and has autism. Life has been hard to say the least. He’s missed out on things and couldn’t manage more than a couple of hours at school even though it was a great SEN school. Home Educated from P7. Of course I love my son but I don’t love that he has autism. I’d love my son to have an easy, independent life but he doesn’t.

Easy for her to say when Max is only 3. I thought it was difficult back when my son was 3 and nursery said they couldn’t take him anymore but that wasn’t even the half of it.

Her world might revolve around Max, but everyone else’s doesn’t. Autism is a disability, not a cute little personality trait.

*I do want to add a disclaimer that I’m well aware some people do not see their autism as a disability. This is just my experience with my son who’s life has been significantly affected by autism.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Strem

“If I could bottle this scent up and have it in my house all the time I would”.
It is a room spray.
It is literally a bottled scent.
You can have it in your house all the time.
What a fanny.

• Haha

Mummy442

VIP Member
I have an autistic son. It’s not up to anyone else to ‘save’ our day. Some days go better than others. We ve had to leave things early, not participate fully it’s the chance you take with additional needs kids or any toddler really.
She s so entitled. Bet she kicked off and ruined the day for everyone.

• Heart

toppy02

VIP Member
At a Jewel cosmetic event, another diva up her own arse!! Julia Stronach of Jewel cosmetics, she’s another one that thinks she’s the dogs bollocks. Recently bragging on Social media showing off her new Range Rover, apparently she deserves it cause she’s worked so hard. Fuck me love most of Aberdeen has one on chuckie it’s hardly a sign of hard work. I mean who shows off cars on social media, who cares 😂 btw I’ve got a pretty decent car so there’s no “jealousy” there before Steph and her pal come at me, what I do have though is class!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Curlywurly82

VIP Member
She’s probably absolutely raging the queens funeral is a Monday and so a bank holiday so she can’t send Max to Nursery.
I wonder if she will line the procession as it leaves Balmoral and ask if her and Max can have a private session with the Herse?! You know cos she's Tik Tok famous and all

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Spanor511

VIP Member
It’s the bit where she goes, ‘it’s the first time I’ve ever been told No’. And that my friends is really what Prinnys problem is/was. She was told No, didn’t get her own way, so threw a tantrum probably bigger than Max’s original one. Bet she made a right arse of herself. I’m so glad the show stuck to their principles and didn’t give into her

Reactions: 15

honeyimhome

Right she’s ended me today ‘I’ve never wanted flash cars, designer clothes, big houses , etc

Like seriously?! 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣
Is she forgetting some of us know her/know of her and she’s one of the most vain & materialistic meal ticket hunting girls walking the streets of Aberdeen. Always has been. I mean Max is never out of chavtastic designer clobber for one. But no guys she just wants the simple things does our Prinny. Actually worrying that she believes herself when she’s recording this utter shite lies!

• Haha

Strem

If you buy tickets for an event that is open to the public and not specifically for SEN kids then that’s the chance you take. Imagine she took Max to the cinema and he had a meltdown mid-film, would she demand her own private cinema screening for Max?
Why didn’t she change his nappy at the farm? It was clearly full of pee when he’s on the slide, it was bulging and wobbling about between his legs, poor boy.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Calm doon Steph hen, less of your cheek or ill come up to aberdeen and give Petr the ride of his life.
Also Steph doll, please check your spelling, we all know you are whatsthestory89, just like your posts on TikTok, the grammar and spelling is atrocious. Peace Out Prinny.
I’ve always got something to say? That’s because you post so much shite videos, you don’t post, I don’t comment. You need called out on your lies. Was it the comment about you buying followers that sent you over the edge hun? Stressful day with Petr? Tell him Spanor is waiting on him 💋

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

pinkflamingowings

Ive never been so glad to come across this forum on Steph. I followed her from pretty much the beginning of her Tiktok journey and in no time i saw right through her! Its nice to see so many also have the same thoughts as myself reading through the forum.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

whatsthestory89

You're late on today Steph, ex man giving you a wee break.
Thanks to you steph is smashing it. She already been asked on to celebs go dating and turned it down. She is working on her fashion line and has hundreds of thousands of stephanators eager to buy her style. The pvc slash dress will be back watch this space! Only thing is it will be under stephs own label!

• Haha
I’ve mentioned this before on this thread but my little boy is 2 and a half, currently on the road for a diagnosis with autism and is currently non verbal. I got rid of the dummy and bed time bottle in March which I thought would be a absolute nightmare, he kicked off for 2 days now he won’t acknowledge them atall. He has a iPad which I allow him to use daily for a hour or 2. Since coming off the dummy / bottle he has made such a improvement in babbling and trying to have full blown conversations with me (sometimes too much conversation) 🤣 Just because he has autism doesn’t mean he should just be shoved in the corner with a dummy and a iPad that’s the easy way out, a child will never ever learn if that’s the case. My little boy is coming on leaps and bounds in the last few months with eye contact, communicating without words etc and that’s because I took away these things and I engage with him, not through a screen or camera, take note Steph, Max will thank you one day.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Kirbyclip00

The day in the life of steph, she’s reading here and now he hasn’t got a baby bottle, she’s limiting his screen time (apparantly). she’s just posting what she thinks people want to hear. Also said she got so much hate on her TikTok about the day out when in reality she’s either deleted them all or been gettin everything from here. Steph if you’re watchin, woman up and be a proper mam, not one that has to post every aspect of their life on TikTok. She can’t even give her son a cuddle but it’s posted on TikTok. Get a life and bring up your kid’s up instead of dragging them up and plastering their every moves all over the net. You really are the worst kind of human, cashing in on your child’s disability and neglecting them constantly.

• Heart

SwishSwing

VIP Member
Hahaha fuming she couldn’t get a wine on the train and yet she doesn’t drink? Also thought she didn’t get time away from being a mum ?! Always has lily and max she says?!
Never seen a mother who has such little alone time have as much alone time...

Reactions: 13

Bec3007

VIP Member
I dont know much about the first husband but i know that steph has mentioned him a few times and got a necklace made in his memory. Others have said the fantastic job they both done raising awareness and the thousands raised for charity. Give the girl a break and give credit where credit is due. She was only raising awareness
I sense a pattern don’t you hun? First it was raising awareness for her husbands illness, now she’s doing the same for her son. There’s one small problem though, none of what she does benefits anyone else other than herself.

She’s a narcissist and she deserves no credit at all. She should be ashamed of herself.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Looks like we have several autism doctors on here giving vital diagnosis from reviewing tik tok videos. Can we just be mindful that its dangerous to imply that theres nothing wrong with him or he doesnt look that bad etc etc. you just have to bring FACTS to the table rather than suggesting things when it comes to medical stuff. I mean does anyone actually know that the kiddy isnt that bad? I just think people need to be a little more considerate im sure she is doing what she thinks is best for her son. Do i agree with putting him in the spotlight- Absoultely NOT and ive always said she is a fame whore but its below the belt to say there isnt much wrong with him.
I don’t think that’s what anyone is saying Steph. Just that your parenting is certainly not helping him become more independent as he gets older. If your going to put you and your children all over social media, sell your soul to the devil, you need to take the consequences and those consequences are people having an opinion. If you don’t like it, stop filming them!!! You are doing it voluntarily, you are encouraging strangers to talk about you and your children as you, their Mother puts every aspect of their life online 👍🏻

• Heart